C++ Login System Source Code
This C++ Login System code is a simple console application written in C++ with no graphics. The user is prompted to enter a user name and password (which I have already pre-defined in the code). The if-else-if statements then check the user’s input.
If the login condition is true, the user will receive a welcome message. Otherwise, it will inform the user that their entry is invalid and give them four additional chances to attempt. There are five in all.
The Project’s Planning
It’s a good idea to plan ahead of time before beginning any program. Although our software is simple, it nonetheless necessitates the use of various components. The login Attempt loop counter is also increased by one. These if-else-if statements are all nested in a while loop that examines the login Attempt condition.
When the loop ends, the program checks to see whether the variable login Attempt == 5. If it is, the user will be informed that they have attempted to login too many times, and the program will end. If the login was successful, the loop will break and ignore the previous condition I described earlier, instead printing a thank you message.
The first step is to determine which C++ libraries are required for our program to run. These will be at the beginning of the presentation. Import a library’s header files with #include. Iostream is the first library that our software requires. We’ll use this library to manage our C++ Login Program basic input and output.
What is a C++ library?
A C++ library contains code that can be used in a variety of projects. A library usually contains methods and classes that deal with a generic procedure that many developers are likely to use. C++, for example, includes libraries for processing input and output, which is a common task in many programs.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2020.
To run this C++ Login System make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
C++ Login System Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a C++ Login System Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file.
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 4: Open Code Blocks or Dev C++
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE” or “Dev C++”.
- Step 5: Open Project.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder LOGIN SYSTEM IN C++ click the “login“.
- Step 6: Run Project
Lastly, Click execute tab and select compile & run or you can use the shortcut key F11.
- Step 7: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
This C++ Login System was build and run under DEV-C++.
- Organizing the main() Function
Our program is started with the main() function. The main() function is used as the program’s entry point when it is executed.
We want to start the game as soon as the program starts.
Nothing would happen if you were to compile and run this program. At this point, it doesn’t actually do anything. The next stage is to make the code more interactive.
- The string use in this system.
- The function to use if too many login attempts.
if (login_Attempt == 5)
cout << "Too many login attempts! The program will now terminate.";
Run Quick Virus Scan For Safe DownloadRun Quick Scan For Safe Download
Downloadable Source Code
The project’s final feature is the ability to examine a summary of overall system. The project code is written in C++ and includes a user login process that requires a username and password. If the user does not exist, an error message will appear while attempting to log in.
- Library Management System In C++ With Source Code
- School Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Bus Reservation System in C++ with Source Code
- Bank Management System in C++ with Source Code
- Student Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Hostel Booking System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Food Ordering System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Airline Reservation System C++ Project With Source Code
- Hospital Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Tic Tac Toe Game In C++ With Source Code
- Club Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Complaint Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Railway Reservation System in C++ With Source Code
- Pizza Hut Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
Other Articles you might read also:
- Best Final Year Project for Computer Science 2021
- Best Thesis Title For IT/CS Student [Updated 2021]
- How to Make An Effective Thesis or Capstone Document
- Writing A Good Research Title For Thesis or Capstone Project
- ICHS Library Management System
- College Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Search Filter In Django With Source Code
- Best Python Course Online | Python Course Free 2021
- To Do List Project in Python with Source Code | Video | 2020
If you have any questions or suggestions about C++ Login System Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.