This article is meant to teach you how to install Python language on windows 10. The steps are explained in this article and will guide you for installing Python latest version.
Python isn’t pre-installed on Windows. Python doesn’t rule out the chance that Windows users will find the versatile programming language useful. It’s not as easy as upgrading to the latest edition so let’s make sure you have the right resources for the job.
Is it safe to install Python on Windows?
Further than simply having Python installed on your computer is concerned, the answer is None. Merely having Python installed on your device will not overwhelm it or adversely affect your hard drive. It has the same effect on your computer as virtually every other program. If you’re especially concerned, use a used machine with little essential data on it before you feel more secure.
Python is a popular high-level programming language for general-purpose programming that was first published in 1991. It has long been a favorite of hobbyists and serious programmers alike, thanks to a design philosophy that emphasizes readability. Not only is it a simple language to learn (relatively speaking), but there are thousands of projects online that enable you to have Python installed in order to use the software.
Python is not available as a system-supported installation on Windows. For several years, the CPython team has compiled Windows installers (MSI packages) with each release to make Python accessible. This packages includes Windows 10, but it can be enabled without causing other programs to malfunction.
Which Python Version is Suitable for Windows 10?
It is often better to use a Python version that is one major point revision behind the current one. This is for compatibility with third-party modules. Python 3.8. 1 is the most recent version at the time of writing. The best bet is to use Python 3.7’s most recent update.
Python 2 is obsolete while Python 3 is the new big thing. The Python 2 was the most popular version for over a decade and a half, and it is still used in some companies’ applications.
How to acquire Python for free?
Python has a wide and expanding community of open-source packages and libraries. This is available for free download at python.org.
Freely develop your Python skills one step at a time. The Real Python Course Package: With the Real Python Course Bundle, you can learn Python and web creation from the ground up. It covers everything you need to know to get started, starting with Python 2. 3 and x
Watch the video here to see the step-by-step process of How to Download and Install Latest Version of Python on Windows 2021.
The most efficient approach of installing Python is to go to www.python.org/downloads and download the appropriate version. The C implementation of Python is available on the Python official website.
How to Download and Install the Latest Version of Python on Windows 2021 Step by Step
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Now, we have the step by step way to install the Latest Version of Python on Windows
- Select the updated version of Python
The first step in installing Python is to go to www.python.org/downloads and download the Python executable file.
We recommend that you get the most recent update of Python to install in windows 10. Make sure that you chose the correct Python version for windows while downloading Python. The Python download file is approximately 30MB in size.
- Download the Python Installer
After choosing the latest Python version, click the download button.
- Run the Downloaded Installer
When you already had your downloaded Python installer, you’ll have to run in to your computer.
Running the installer enables you to see the situation as seen on the figure. Click the Install Now to proceed.
- Proceed to the Setup Progress
Upon proceeding or clicking the Install Now, you will see the Setup progress like as shown on the figure below.
This Setup may take some time and just let it take its time.
- Finish the Setup
Finally, if your screen shows like the image below that means that Python has already installed on you computer.
- Open You Command Promt
This step will help you know if the Python was really installed on tour computer.
Here is a sample move or picture to show you ang guides you to Command Prompt.
- Python Verification
upon verifying the installation of Python, type “py” of “python” on your command prompt.
This image shows you that the Python was really and already installed on your computer. Python can now be used on your computer.
The use of Python IDEs
Python IDE‘s can also add up your knowledge about Python programming. You can explore IDEs after installing the Python on Windows 10 or other version. You don’t have to install a Python IDE at the start of your Python journey. IDE is a superpower if you are serious about learning Python.
IDEs are best for beginners and you can use code editors if you like. This means that these features has syntax highlighting, auto-completion, error highlighting, and smart indentation. These features teaches beginners how to write clean code.
Now you have the knowledge to install Python for Windows fellas! May this article help you with your journey to Python Programming.
Note: If you have ideas or questions regarding this article you can ask through the comments.
Now let me ask you something, does this guide helped you?
Do you have now your installed Python on your computers?
Keep us updated. Happy Python coding!
Related Article Below
- What is Python Programming Language?
- Why and How to Learn Python Language 2021
- List of Best Python Libraries for Programmers 2021
- Python Books for Beginners 2021
- Best Python Course Online | Python Course Free 2021
- Python Compiler Online and Offline 2021
- Free Python Certification | Which and How to Get Best Python Certification
- Best Python IDE for Windows, Linux, Mac OS 2021
- List of Python Interpreters | Guide to Best Python Interpreter Online
- List of Best Python Frameworks 2021 |For Mobile & Software Development
- Best Python Projects for Beginners
- Best Python Projects With Source Code 2021
- How To Make A Point Of Sale System In Python
- Python PIP Command Set-up / Fix: Step by Step Guide
- Student Management System Project in Python with Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Python With Source Code
Recommended Articles From the Author
- Best Java Projects With Source Code For Beginners Free Download 2021
- Code For Game in Python: Python Game Projects With Source Code
- Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download
- Best Final Year Project in Computer Science 2020
- Final Year Project For Computer Engineering 2020
- Best Final Year Project in Computer Science 2020
- List of VB.Net Projects with Source Code Free Download
- DBMS Mini Projects Topics for Students 2020
- Data Flow Diagram With Examples
- List of Arduino Projects for Beginners 2020