The Canteen Voucher System using RFID Technology provides a complete set of the module the canteen management in terms of payment and generation of real-time income and inventory reports. All of the users of the system have different functionalities to complete each task.
- The admin can access all of the modules of the system.
- The admin can add new users of the system.
- The admin can register new employees into the system that will be issued a RFID card.
- The admin can add new items into the system.
- The admin can view all of the transactions done.
- The admin is in charged for the generation of the daily income report and the inventory report.
- The cashier can only access the cashiering and items module.
- Cashiering: selection of items was done. As well as the payment of the employee’s credit accounts.
- Items: availability of the item can be shown and the cashier can edit the number of the available items if restocking was done.
- The accounting can only access the payroll module of the system.
- The clearing of the employee credit accounts was done.
- The automatic salary deduction of the paid credits.
System General Objective
This Canteen Voucher System using RFID Technology was created in order to have an organized management system in terms of payments and generation of real-time reports that will greatly help the canteen staffs and the employees of the Kabankalan Catholic College.
System Specific Objectives
To accomplish this objective, the following actions are included:
- To provide a quality and time sufficient paying method for the employees.
- To provide a reliable and easy to manage records of per transactions.
- To record all of the transactions done and to generate real-time income and inventory reports.
Canteen Voucher System using RFID Technology Features
Kabankalan Catholic College Voucher System using RFID Technology will feature the following:
- Computerized Admin / User / Account Management
- Easy payment method for the credit and debit
- Reloadable card which can be reloadable through salary debit facility
- Generating well-organized monthly income reports
If you have any questions or suggestion or you need the full documentation, Please contact the following person below:
Pearl Gallanero 09091809425 email@example.com
Jade Montebon 09069708355
Ringo Mabasa firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the full Source code here.