Event Management System Use Case Diagram using Include and Extend (UML)
Event Management System Use Case Diagram – is one of the UML Diagrams that helps programmers in project development. Use Case Diagram shows the processes included in Online Event Management System as well as its users. It serves as blueprint or core of the said system that will be the basis in building it. And to emphasize the connection of every processes, it has arrows labeled with Include and Extend.
The arrows labeled with “<<include>>” or “<<extend>>” are called association. An arrow labeled “include” is used to indicate that the proceeding process after another is needed to complete a task. While the label “extend” is an optional process but still part of a task.
Hi there Itsourcecoders! If you are looking for the Use Case Diagram of an Event Management System, well I ‘am showing you its structure and explain its details. To start with, let us know what does a use case mean.
A use case diagram is a visual representation of how a user might interact with a program. A use case diagram depicts the system’s numerous use cases and different sorts of users. The circles or ellipses are used to depict the use cases.
Online Event Management System Project Use Case Diagram Potential Features:
- Monitor Events’ Status Online
- Manage Events Information
- Manage Series and Schedules of Events
- Monitor Every Venues and Participants’ Records
But note that the features of the system depends on the users of it. So it is a must that you determine the users of Event Management System so you could make its Use Case Diagram smoothly.
By creating the use case of the Online Event Management System, you must determine first the possible features to identify the flow of the system. After that you can now create the blueprint or core of the system function.
Online Event Management System Project Use Case Diagram
Here’s the designed Use Case Diagram that you can use or for Event Management System development. This designed Event Management System has its two main Use Case Diagram to let you know its general processes and its specific processes.
- Online Event Management System Use Case Diagram Using Include and Extend
After building the General Use Case for Event Management System, you have to create more detailed illustration of it using include and Extend. This is to help you specify the included activities in completing a process or task. That will also help users determine the right way of managing Event Management System.
- Online Event Management System General Use Case Diagram Event Management System
Now I present to you the general use case of the Event Management System. This diagram shows the general processes or function that the system could do and is based on the transactions needed in doing or conducting an Event Management.
The role of this Use case Diagram using the include and Extend label is to inform your readers and users that there are task and processes that may could be completed without invoking all the subtask. They were only used when they were called or needed.
Knowledge on Event Management System Use Case Diagram and Description
The objective of a use case diagram is to show the interactions of numerous items called actors with the use case and to capture fundamental functionalities of a system. As you see through the diagrams, there are the use cases involved to define the core functions of a system. These processes were expected by the users to be connected to produce a certain output. Being a programmer, this could be an important role that the Event Management System General Use Case Diagram should have.
But before the system development, you have to create first its essential blueprints. And one of them is the Use case Diagram. The illustration of use case diagram is complex and you can emphasize it better with the Use case Description. It is a table explaining the series of processes in the System when a user or the admin uses the Event Management System.
In addition to that thought, developing the Event Management System would be much easier with the use of complete UML Diagrams that can also be found at our site! These are the DFD, ERD, Activity Diagram and many more.
So that completes our discussion fellas! And I hope that this article with PDF about Use Case Diagram and Description of Event Management System will help you a lot.
Now let me ask you something. What have you learned through the discussion?
May this article help you with your projects in the future!
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Use Case Diagram and Description for Event Management System just leave us your comments below.
Keep us updated and Good day!
- What is Use Case Diagram UML | Tutorial w/ Examples
- Enrollment System Use Case Diagram UML |Itsourcecode.com
- Student Grading System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Inventory Management System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- POS (Point of Sale) System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Student Registration System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Employee Management System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode
- Payroll Management System Use Case Diagram % – Itsourcecode.com
- Online Food Delivery System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- College Management System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Pharmacy Management System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode
- Student Information System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Car Rental System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com | ITSC 2021
- Hotel Reservation System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Employee Attendance Management System Use Case Diagram (UML)
- Hotel Management System Use Case Diagram – Itsourcecode.com
- Bank Management System Use Case Diagram | UML – Itsourcecode
- ATM System Use Case Diagram – | Itsourcecode.com | Use Cases
- Online Movie Ticket Booking System Use Case Diagram
- Blood Bank Management System Use Case Diagram
Recommended Articles from the Author:
- Event Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Event Management System Project In PHP And MySQL
- Calendar Event In PHP With Source Code – VIDEO – FREE – 2021
- Event Management System Project Source Code In Python – VIDEO
- Event Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code Video
- Online Event Decoration Reservation System php projects
- Sports Event Management System Project With SMS Notification
- Event Tallying with Voting System Using PHP and MySQL Database
- Clicked Event OpenCV Python With Source Code | VIDEO | 2021
- Change the Form Color using the Button Event in Java
- Retrieve Image from Database using DataGridView Click Event in VB.Net