Shopping Cart using PHP and MySQL
Hello Everyone! Simple Shopping Cart using PHP and MySQL. Shopping Cart is a piece of e-commerce software on a web server that allows visitors to an Internet site to select items for eventual purchase.
To run this PHP code for shopping cart system using PHP and MySQL. You need to do the following steps.
Steps on how run online shopping cart code
- First, create a product table.
- Then, change the database credentials based on your database configuration.
- Finally, run the “index.php” file in your browser by typing in the address bar “localhost\simple-shopping-cart”.
If you have any comments or suggestions about the
Simple Shopping Cart using PHP and MySQL. Just message us directly.
Download Source code Here:
Related article you may like:
- Shopping Cart with jQuery, Ajax and PHP
- Shopping Cart in PHP
- Shopping Add to Cart
- Connect PHP and MySQL PDO