Event Management System Project in Node JS with Source Code
This Event Management System Node JS with MongoDB Database project is a fully functional project created in Node JS. The Node JS MongoDB project that follows contains all of the capabilities that final-year IT students will require for their college projects. It has a lot of features that make managing event easier. The core of this system, as well as the online application, are self-evident. It was well-done and eerily similar to real-life scenarios. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the Download button to get a free Inventory Management system project in Node JS MongoDB with source code files.
What is Event Management System in Node JS?
|About Project||Project Details|
|Project Name :||Event Management System Project in Node JS|
|Project Platform :||NodeJS Framework|
|Programming Language Used:||NodeJS Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime, VS Code|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
About Event Management System Node JS
Event Management Systems may be extremely beneficial to both event organizers and event seekers. So, this project is a PHP and MySQL event management site. By providing information for numerous events online, this project addresses many challenges for managers and event organizers.
Features of Event Management System using Node JS and MongoDB
- This system is built on event management records that can be added to and edited.
- The user interface is intuitive and responsive.
- Less time is spent.
- The system makes managing the event simple.
- A user can also store an event, which will appear in their saved events list. Visitors can simply click on the join icon to join an event. By typing the event name into the search bar, the user can find different occupations. Only the admin user has access to the events and category pages.
- A default user can only join, save, and clear events, whereas the admin can add, edit, and delete events and categories. A visitor can also create a new account on the event management system by registering with their email address. Users can also change their password if they forget it.
How to run Event Management System Project in NodeJS?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Event Management System Project in NodeJS
- Step 1: Install NodeJS
First, You need to download the NodeJS and install.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt(CMD)
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 3: npm install or npm i
Then, After you open the CMD, type “npm install” in your command prompt to install the npm dependencies and libraries.
- Step 4: nodemon app.js
Lastly, type “nodemon app.js” in your command prompt to run the project.
- Step 5: localhost:8000
Finally, type “localhost:8000” in your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
Download Source Code below
The Event Management System web-based application was built with Node JS and MongoDB, as well as HTML and CSS. The event management system is used to coordinate all aspects of an event, such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, marriages, formal parties, concerts, and conventions. Event spaces can be booked online, and packages and timing slots can be viewed. We also have a good trend team to make your event unforgettable. You can register/signup and login on our website and then build your event. Following your reservation, we’ll assign a team to you so you can contact them and inform them about your party and the type of theme you want. Bookings for conferences and events are processed by the event administrator. Online event venues can only be booked by registered users.
Don’t forget to like, follow, and share this article on social media if you liked it. We are grateful for your help. Have fun coding!
- Event Booking System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Event Management System Project Source Code In Python
If you have any questions or suggestions about Event Management System Project Node JS with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.