Sliding Panel Using Vb.Net is one great view or design to be used in your system. This Sliding Panel Using Vb.Net is one way of showing some animations to your system.With this, you can have some effects on your system. In this tutorial I will teach you how to make an effective sliding panel now let’s get started;
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- Then design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below
Select a Panel, label, and Button. You can choose whatever Background Color of your Panel that suits your taste. Then change the text of label and the button according to the design I’ve shown you below.
After designing your form. Slide down the Panel then Right click and hit the Bring to Front and add another Label & Button. Follow the design I’ve shown you below.
And it will look like this one
- After that Slide up the Panel and click the Slide down Button and add this following codes.
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
While (Panel1.Height < 420)
Panel1.Height += 1
- Then Slide down the Panel add this another code to the other button.
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
While (Panel1.Height > 75)
Panel1.Height -= 1
- Finally, click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Sliding Panel Using Vb.Net please contact me through our contact page.
Download Sliding Panel Using Vb.Net Source code Here
Readers might read also:
- How to Add Watermark to a Picture using VB.Net
- How to Create an Image Slideshow Using VB.Net with Picturebox