Simple Computer Aided Instruction System Using Visual Basic.net
This Computer Aided Instruction System Using VB.net (CAIs) Level 1 includes the use of computers to teach academic skills and to promote communication and language development skills.
What is Visual Basic’s purpose?
The third-generation programming language was created to aid developers in the creation of Windows applications. It has a programming environment that allows programmers to write code in.exe or executable files. They can also utilize it to create in-house front-end solutions for interacting with huge databases. Because the language allows for continuing changes, you can keep coding and revising your work as needed.
However, there are some limits to the Microsoft Visual Basic download. If you want to make applications that take a long time to process, this software isn’t for you. That implies you won’t be able to use VB to create games or large apps because the system’s graphic interface requires a lot of memory and space. Furthermore, the language is limited to Microsoft and does not support other operating systems.
What are the most important characteristics of Visual Basic?
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Download, unlike other programming languages, allows for speedier app creation. It has string processing capabilities and is compatible with C++, MFC, and F#. Multi-targeting and the Windows Presentation Framework are also supported by the system, allowing developers to create a variety of Windows apps, desktop tools, metro-style programs, and hardware drivers.
The features of this Computer Aided Instruction System:
- It has an admin side that enables the user to customize the text headings of the main form, Description, Test Questionnaire for test Yourself, Chapters and Logo Section.
- It is connected to Word Web Dictionary and Test yourself and able to save test record after taking the test.
- The admin has the ability to set the Chapter Title, Description, Videos and has a Built-in Media Player.
- It is capable of reading text description based the topic description of a specific chapter.
- Microsoft Access used for the Database.
Instruction: If the Word Web will throw a message like “File not found!” it means that you need to install the Word Web the installer can be found inside the zip folder. To access the Admin “Contol Panel” just press “alt + l” and log in using “Username: admin and Password: a”.If you have some question with regards to this program and any suggestion or comments just PM @ my email: [email protected].
You can download the Source Code here.CAI_Level1