Hotel Management System Using VB.Net and MS Access Version 1.1.0
The main objective of this Hotel Management System Project Using VB.Net and MS Access is to computerize the processes of the database system that will include: adding of guest, checking in, checking out and reservation. One of the goals of this program is to reduce extensive paperwork in the currently used system which is manual. It will make the employee versatile.
What is Visual Basic’s purpose?
The third-generation programming language was created to aid developers in the creation of Windows applications. It has a programming environment that allows programmers to write code in.exe or executable files. They can also utilize it to create in-house front-end solutions for interacting with huge databases. Because the language allows for continuing changes, you can keep coding and revising your work as needed.
However, there are some limits to the Microsoft Visual Basic download. If you want to make applications that take a long time to process, this software isn’t for you. That implies you won’t be able to use VB to create games or large apps because the system’s graphic interface requires a lot of memory and space. Furthermore, the language is limited to Microsoft and does not support other operating systems.
What are the most important characteristics of Visual Basic?
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Download, unlike other programming languages, allows for speedier app creation. It has string processing capabilities and is compatible with C++, MFC, and F#. Multi-targeting and the Windows Presentation Framework are also supported by the system, allowing developers to create a variety of Windows apps, desktop tools, metro-style programs, and hardware drivers.
Features in Hotel Management System Using VB.Net and MS Access Version 1.1.0
- · The basic feature of this system is can easy access by an employee.
- · The main feature of this program is it can choose a room that suits the taste of a customer.
- · The rooms have three types of Single, Twice, Family and have an affordable cost of the rooms
- · The system can add guest information.
- · First fill-up the login form to access the program.
- · Then the user will fill-up the form to add a guest information.
- · The customer will choose the type of the room that her/his taste
- · If the customer consumes the number of days he/she stayed the hotel he will pay the amount due.
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact me @ the following:
Name: Andrew Braza
Email. [email protected]
Download the Full Source Code of Hotel Management System Using VB.Net here.
Related Article you may like:
- Internet Laboratory Management System
- Cafe Reservation System Source Code
- Point of Sale and Inventory System
If you have any questions or suggestions about this management system project or Hotel Management System Project Using VB.Net and MS Access, just send your inquiry using our contact page or simply leave a comment below.