The purpose of this Computer Laboratory Inventory Management System Project in VB.net is to view the status of the item in a particular area or laboratory.
What is Visual Basic’s purpose?
The third-generation programming language was created to aid developers in the creation of Windows applications. It has a programming environment that allows programmers to write code in.exe or executable files. They can also utilize it to create in-house front-end solutions for interacting with huge databases. Because the language allows for continuing changes, you can keep coding and revising your work as needed.
However, there are some limits to the Microsoft Visual Basic download. If you want to make applications that take a long time to process, this software isn’t for you. That implies you won’t be able to use VB to create games or large apps because the system’s graphic interface requires a lot of memory and space. Furthermore, the language is limited to Microsoft and does not support other operating systems.
What are the most important characteristics of Visual Basic?
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Download, unlike other programming languages, allows for speedier app creation. It has string processing capabilities and is compatible with C++, MFC, and F#. Multi-targeting and the Windows Presentation Framework are also supported by the system, allowing developers to create a variety of Windows apps, desktop tools, metro-style programs, and hardware drivers.
It also includes the managing of academic year based on what academic year will be performed,
managing of department and area or laboratory based on where the inventory will take place.
· Adding academic year to determine what academic year the item has been encoded.
· Adding of user accounts for security purposes.
· Add or updating of item’s details for inventory.
· Adding of areas where the assigning of the item’s location will take place.
· View history of activity that user has been performed.
Process of the Computer Laboratory Inventory Management System
1. First, the user will login to display the corresponding controls based on the user type.
2. Then if user type that currently logged in is staff it can set the academic year to be able to determine what academic year the item will be recorded. Otherwise, if the user type is student it can only add items and view the history of its activities performed.
3. Next, it will proceed to the adding of items or the item entry.
4.Then the item that is entered by the user will be assigned to a specific area.
5.Optionally, the user can view the history of activities that was performed
If you have any questions or suggestion, please feel free to contact me @ the following:
Facebook Name: chpecson
Contact Number: 09074438325
Email: [email protected]
Download the source code here.