Talking about this project makes a convenient way for customers to buy/purchase food online, without having to go to the restaurant.
Moreover, this restaurant caters for parties like Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Christening and Christmas parties.
However, This Online Restaurant Management System In PHP Source Code can be used by the employees in a restaurant to handle the Clients, their Orders, and Reservations which can help them easily find free tables or place orders.
Restaurant Management System in PHP: Project Information
|Project Name:||Restaurant Management System Project in PHP Source Code|
|PHP version (Recommended):||Any|
What are the features of a Restaurant Management System?
Here are the features of the Restaurant Management System.
Admin Side Features
Restaurant Management System Source Code in PHP Admin Side Features:
For the admin dashboard, you will be able to see all the basic access in the whole system. Such as menu, category, members, team members, messages, user, combo reservation, inventory, and report.
- Manage Menu
The admin has access to the menu management information system. He can add, edit, and update the menu.
- Manage Category
For the categories, the admin has the features of managing the category. The example category used in this system is dessert, Pasta, and Rice.
- Manage Users
The admin can manage the user’s account. Admin can add, update, and Block Users in the system.
- Manage Reservation
The admin can manage the reservation system. Admin can see the pending reservations and finish reservations. The admin can confirm and cancel the reservation.
- Manage Inventory
The admin can manage the reservation inventory. Admin can see all sold-out items.
- Login and Logout
By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system. The login and logout system of this inventory management system source code in PHP uses a session.
It means that the user can only log in at once on the same browser.
Customer Side Features
Basically, the customer side/front-end side of the system refers to the main website of the whole system.
The customer side/front-end of this Online Restaurant Management System has these basic features of the website.
- Home Page – On the home page, you can see directly the list of menus for sale, schedule of reservations, messages, and contact information.
- Contact Us – On the contact us, the front-end user can contact through phone number or message to the email.
- Menu – The menu module is the food that the restaurant prepares for the customer. Customers can see the menu from the website and make the decision about what to order.
- Schedule of Reservation – reservations can help minimize the number of open tables in a restaurant and maximize daily earnings.
- Messages – Based on food & everything about the restaurant, the customer can send any suggestions or report any bad side about the restaurant on the feedback page. Thus, the management will know their mistakes & can improve their performance.
How To Run The Project?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows).
This Online Restaurant Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “reservation” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file name db and select “ reservation.sql” file which is inside the “altonsystem” folder.
- 8th Step: Click on go.
- After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/altonsystem/index.php”
For the admin side go to “http://localhost/altonsystem/admin.php”
Note: You can download the full source code here modify it to fit your client requirements. Click the Link Below!
For more PHP Projects with source code, you download it here.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Restaurant Management System Project in PHP, please contact me through Facebook or email.
Facebook: Adones Eter Evangelista
Email Address: [email protected]