Online Restaurant Management System Project in PHP with Source Code
Online Restaurant Management System
These are the following features of the system:
Features of Online Restaurant Management System Source Code in PHP
Online Restaurant Management System Source Code in PHP features
For the admin dashboard, you will be able to see all the basic access in the whole system. Such as menu, category, members, team members, messages, user, combo reservation, inventory and report.
- Manage Menu
The admin has access to the menu management information system. He can add, edit and update the menu.
- Manage Category
For the categories, the admin has the features of managing the category. The example category used in this system is dessert, Pasta, and Rice.
- Manage Users
The admin can manage the user’s account. Admin can add, update and Block Users in the system.
- Manage Reservation
The admin can manage the reservation system. Admin can see the pending reservations and finish reservation. The admin can confirmed and cancel reservation.
- Manage Inventory
The admin can manage the reservation inventory. Admin can see all sold out items.
- Login and Logout
By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system. The login and logout system of this inventory management system source code in PHP uses a session. It means that the user can only log in at once on the same browser.
For Front end Features of this Online Restaurant Management System in PHP
Basically, the front-end side of the system refers to the main website of the whole system.
The front-end of this Online Restaurant Management System Project in PHP with Source Code has these basic features of the website.
- Home Page – On the home page, you can see directly the list of menu for sale, schedule of reservation, messages and contact information.
- Contact Us – On the contact us, the front-end user can contact through phone number or can message to the email.
- Menu – The menu module is food that the restaurant prepared for the customer. Customers can see the menu from the website and make the decision for what to order.
- Schedule of Reservation – reservations can help minimize the number of open tables in a restaurant and maximize daily earnings.
- Messages – Based on food & everything about the restaurant, the customer can send any suggestions or report any bad side about the restaurant on the feedback page. Thus, the management will know their mistakes & can improve their performance.
How To Run The Project?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Online Restaurant Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
1st Step: Extract file
2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
6th Step: Create a database naming “reservation” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Click on browse file name db and select “ reservation.sql” file which is inside the “altonsystem” folder.
8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/altonsystem/index.php”
For the admin section go to “http://localhost/altonsystem/admin.php”
Note: You can download the full source code here modify it to fit your client requirements. Click the Link Below!
For more PHP Projects with source code, you download it here.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Online Restaurant Management System, please contact me through Facebook or email.
Facebook: Adones Eter Evangelista
Email Address: [email protected]