Live Chat System in PHP Free Source Code
The Live Chat system in PHP is an interactive tool. It can quickly narrow your choices and contact multiple vendors, customers, etc. Also, it can give your business a significant impact on user experience.
Live Chat Support Website Benefits
A live chat support website is an excellent advantage for those who are business owners. Here’s a quick overview of having a live chat system according to Kayako.
- Good experiences spread through word of mouth: 29% of consumers have told friends or colleagues about a positive live chat experience
- Live chat can increase purchases: 38% of consumers are more likely to buy from a company if they offer live chat support
- Live chat can boost customer loyalty: 51% of consumers are more likely to stay with or buy again from a company if they offer live chat support
- And, they’re happy to spend more!: 63% of people who spend between $250-500 a month online are the most likely to both buy from and be loyal to companies that offer live chat.
Features of Live Chat System in PHP
Live Chat System in PHP
- Easy Login System
- User-Friendly Interface
- Create Chat conversations
- Supports multiple users
Development of Chat System
If you want to develop a GROUP chat system in PHP like live chat ticketing system that is used in ticket businesses. Then you are in the right track because I have here a live chat code in PHP with a demo. Download Source code here:
This PHP Projects is only for a demonstration. About a simple Live Chat System that allows businesses to communicate, or chat, in real-time with visitors to their website.
If you have any comments or suggestions about the Simple PHP Projects with Source Code Please message us directly.
Recommended articles you might read:
This system is an interactive tool. It can quickly narrow your choices and contact multiple vendors, customers, etc. Also, it can give your business a significant impact on user experience.