Gym Management System Project In PHP help fitness businesses keep track of memberships, schedules, and facilities.
Gym management systems can do things like store information about members in a database, keep track of finances, schedule classes, and book facilities.
About The Project
The Gym Management System is developed using PHP and MySQL database, this gym management system project in php tracks the memberships and payments for a fitness gym.
A Gym Management System Project in PHP Source Code stores the fitness gym membership plans, packages and trainers.
Additionally, gym management system in php schedule list aids in the organization of the member’s chosen plan for his or her membership in the fitness gym, and each plan is a one-time payment only, implying that the members membership fees are dependent on their chosen plan, which relates to how long the member will be marked as an active member of the fitness gym.
Also, gym management system php mysql source code packages list refers to a list of packages that the gym management system php project provides to its members, and this fitness gym program is payable by month until the expiration of the membership.
When a gym management system php project fitness club member’s subscription contract expires, the membership can be extended, which ensures the member will prolong his or her membership.
Moreover, the gym management system in php company can add the membership fee to the member’s first-month payment after his or her previous membership expires.
|Project Name:||Gym Management System Project In PHP and MySQL With Source Code|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3, 7.4.12|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
These are the following features of the system
- Login Page
- This is the page where system users can enter their system credentials in order to gain access to the gym management system info.
- Home Page
- The page to which users are automatically redirected after signing in.
- Plan Page
- This is the page where you can find and manage fitness gym membership plans.
- Packages Page
- This is the page where users can add packages to the list of services they provide to their members.
- Members Page
- This is the page where the members of the fitness gym are identified and managed.
- Trainers Page
- This is the page where you can find and track a list of fitness gym trainers.
- Membership Validity Page
- This is the page where active members’ plans are identified and handled.
- Schedule Page
- The page on which a user can schedule or save the anticipated date of a member’s arrival. This function is only for the use of fitness gym management to verify the number of planned members on a specific date.
Steps On How To Run The Gym Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
Time needed: 5 minutes
These are the steps on how to run Gym Management System Project In PHP With Source Code.
- Step 1: Download
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy project folder.
Third, copy the project folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Open xampp.
Fourth, open xampp and start the apache and MySQL.
- Step 5: Open browser.
Fifth, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
- Step 6: Create database.
Sixth, click on databases tab and Create database naming “gym_db”.
- Step 7: Import
Seventh, Click on browse file and select “gym_db.sql” file which is inside “database” folder and after import click “go“.
- Step 8: Open browser and type folder name.
Eight, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/gym/”.
Downloadable Source Code
This gym management system is only a project made for school requirement purposes only. You can download this source code and modify it to suit your client requirements, since this is a student project it means you cannot really expect 100% functionality from this.
If you have any questions or suggestions about gym management system project in php documentation, please feel free to leave a comment below.