[Complete] Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code
The Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code is a PHP, Laravel, and MySQL database based web application. The internet business must be at the forefront of the current market, and the vast majority of shippers have realized the advantages of proudly owning a web-based merchant.
It encourages dealers to expand their commercial operations in a short period of time, as just a few acquaintances can be converted into buyers and then into repeat buyers. It lowers the cost of the hypothesis, the business, the consultant, the physical shop venture, and that’s only the beginning.
The arrival of interest in a matter of moments, the price dropping, the expansion of business on-line, international prospects, and other factors have enticed a small number of sellers to own their websites.
What is Laravel and why it is used?
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. The Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching and has a high level of abstraction which shields the common developer from complex inner workings.
Productivity and Efficiency
Laravel ecommerce project source code is a complete E-Commerce solution for starting your online E-Commerce business. The eCommerce Laravel Source Code contains a powerful admin panel that allows you to manage products, classes, coupons, orders, pages, and much more. Extraordinarily optimized for delivering the best possible shopping experience to customers.
With its expressive syntax, eCommerce Laravel is one of the most well-known and best PHP frameworks for web functions. It assures that the tip customers have a richer experience with eCommerce. With its built-in instruments, it aids in the creation of adaptive and adjustable web features.
A modular packaging solution is available that adheres to the most recent PHP specifications. Laravel, an open source PHP framework, has been using the agile development approach to swiftly produce a user-friendly website since its inception. It’s difficult to deny that this framework is extremely adaptable and suitable for a wide range of business models.
The following are the main characteristics:
The following are the primary features of the Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code, which are particularly useful for all types of users.
- Shopping Cart, Wishlist, and Product Reviews in a Responsive Layout
- Discounts and Coupons
- Product characteristics include cost, promotion, stock, and size.
- Category, tag, content, and web page for a blog
- Shipping, payment, discount, etc.
- Banner, image, and file upload manager
- Search engine optimization (SEO) assistance: customer URL
- Managing newsletters
- Contact forms that send notifications in real time (Laravel Pusher)
- Recommendations and related products in our categories
- A product search form
- Laravel Socialite (Facebook, Google, and Twitter) integration
- customer login
- Product sharing and following on many social media platforms…
- Integration of payment methods (Paypal)
- Order tracking system
- Commenting system with multiple levels
- Media Manager
- Product Manager
- Unisharp Laravel File Manager
- Roles and permissions for administrators
- Brand manager
- Banner manager
- Order manager
- Category manager
- User Management
- Shipping Management
- Review Management
- Blog, Category, and Tag Manager
- Coupon Administration
- System configuration: email, info shop, status, etc.
- Pie chart with line chart
- Create a pdf order form…
- Message and notice in real time
- Profile Preferences
- Order management
- review management
- comment management
- profile settings
Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Copy Project Folder
Next, Copy the destination folder to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Step 4: Installed the composer and the Laravel dependencies
Next, You need to install first the Composer and the Laravel libraries.
- Step 5: Open Command Prompt
Next, go to the project folder directory then type CMD to open the command prompt.
- Step 6: Composer Install
Next, After you finish to installed the composer and the Laravel. now type “composer install” in your command prompt to install the composer dependencies.
- Step 7: php artisan key:generate
Next, then type “php artisan key:generate ” in your command prompt. A command that sets the APP_KEY value in your . env file. By default, Run the following command to have the database tables migrated for you so that you can begin using the system.
- Step 8: Create Database
To install and run the application correctly. Simply go to phpmyadmin and make a new database. After that, “Be” and rename it to “.env“, then go to connection and modify the default database connection name, only database connection, database username, and password.
- Step 9: php artisan migrate
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Use the following command to create database tables: “php artisan migrate“.
- Step 10: php artisan serve
Lastly, type “php artisan serve” in your command prompt. The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project it should not be used in real website deployment.
- Step 11: Copy “http://127.0.0.1:8000/”
In your browser, type the following code to access your project dashboard.
- Step 12: Download the Source Code.
Finally, You are free to download the downloadable source code given below.
Here are some output images of the system:
|ABOUT PROJECT||PROJECT DETAILS|
|Project Name :||Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code|
|Project Platform :||Php|
|Programming Language Used:||Laravel Language|
|Developer Name :||itsourcecode.com|
|IDE Tool (Recommended):||Sublime|
|Project Type :||Web Application|
|Upload Date and Time:||September 20, 2021 – 2:03pm|
Run Quick Virus Scan for secure DownloadRun Quick Scan for secure Download
Download Source Code below
This Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code is strictly for educational purposes only. You can use it as a reference and learn more about how to build a system by downloading it. You have complete freedom to change it as you see fit.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
- Employee Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Inventory Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Login Page With Source Code
- School Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Student Management System in Laravel With Source Code
- Library Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Crud Operation in Laravel With Source Code
- Hotel Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Laravel Point of Sale Source Code
- Payroll Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
- Hospital Management System Project in Laravel With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Laravel Ecommerce Project with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.