What is Video Player On Android?
A Video Player On Android is a type of media player that can play digital video data from media like optical discs as well as files in formats like MPEG, AVI, RealVideo, and QuickTime.
The online video player is an Android application that allows you to stream videos from the internet.
This allows you to browse and search the YouTube site for the video you want to watch.
You may perform the same things you can do on the official YouTube website here.
This video player application also allows you to share videos on social networking.
Do I need video player on my phone?
The good news for Android users is that most Android devices come with a default video player, which is usually a pre-installed app.
The bad news is that it usually only comes with the most basic functionality and tools.
As a result, the majority of Android users seek out alternate options.
Video Player App Features
- Audio/subtitle track selection
- Playback speed control
- Horizontal swipe and double tap to quickly seek
- Vertical swipe to change brightness (left) / volume (right)
- Pinch to zoom (Android 7+)
- PiP (Picture in Picture) on Android 8+ (resizable on Android 11+)
- Resize (fit/crop)
- Volume boost
- Auto frame rate matching on Android TV/boxes (Android 6+)
- Post-playback actions (delete file/skip to next)
- Touch lock (long tap)
- App shortcut for direct access to file chooser (Android 7.1+)
- 3rd party equalizer / audio processing support (e.g. Wavelet)
- Media Session and Audio Focus support
- Pause playback when disconnecting headphones
- No ads, tracking or excessive permissions
Video Player Android Studio Source Code : Project Details and Technology
|Video Player On Android with Source Code
|Video Player On Android is a simple and easy-to-use media player for playing video and audio files in various formats.
|IT Source Code
To start executing a Video Player On Android with Source Code, makes sure that you have Android Studio installed in your computer.
Steps on how to run Video Player On Android with Source Code
Time needed: 5 minutes
Video Player On Android with Source Code
- Step 1: Download source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Click open project.
Next, Open android studio and click file and the open project.
- Step 4: Run the project.
Last, right click the project and click run.
Download Source Code below
Android studio is used to make this project all the way through.
Java is used to make sure that the fields are correct, and XML is used to send the data. People who work on this project keep asking you about the plugins that need to be updated so your internet doesn’t go down.
Besides that, you will need to update your SDK version and also your instant run plugins will need to be up to date as well.
- Music Player App In Android Studio With Source Code
- How to Play MP3 Music in Java
- How to Make Media Player Using Visual Basic.net
If you have any questions or suggestions about the Video Player On Android with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.