This Tutorial is all about How to Reverse a String using VB.Net. In this tutorial you will learn about How to Reverse a String using VB.Net. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- Design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Button, Textbox and Label.
- Declare this code under the Public Class Form1
- Dim textToReverse As String
- Dim Letters() As Char
- Add this Code to the Button.
- textToReverse = TextBox1.Text
- Letters = textToReverse.ToCharArray()
- Dim ReversedText As New String(Letters, 0, Letters.Length)
- TextBox2.Text = ReversedText
- Finally Click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestion about on How to Reverse a String using VB.Net, Please Feel Free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Reverse a String using VB.Net Code Here
Other articles you might read also:
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)