What is Deployment Diagram for Banking System?
A deployment diagram for banking system layouts the system’s tangibles elements that carry out the project execution. It is the projects’ execution architecture that reveals the included hardware, software, and the connection between them. This banking system UML deployment diagram is used to define how the system works across included nodes and how are they connected.
The deployment diagram clarifies the communications between links(nodes) present in the banking system. This concept enables the banking system to work according to the design given to it. Deployment diagrams depict the setup of run-time processing nodes and the components that reside on them.
Banking System Deployment Diagram: Table of Contents
- What is Deployment Diagram for Banking System?
- Deployment Diagram for Banking System: Project Details
- Banking System Deployment Diagram Description
- UML Deployment Diagram for Banking System
- Banking System UML Deployment Diagram (Explanation)
- Elements used in Creating your Deployment Diagram
- Steps in creating Deployment Diagram for Banking System
- Benefits of UML Deployment Diagram
- Recommended Article:
Deployment Diagram for Banking System: Project Details
The table shows the basic details of the deployment diagram of the banking system. It has quick description details of the project.
|Name:||Banking System Deployment Diagram|
|Abstract:||The Banking System Deployment Diagram represents the physical structure of the project. It reveals the software and hardware included for the banking system to work properly.|
|UML Diagram:||Deployment Diagram|
|Users:||Bank Admin, Bank Owner, and Clients|
|Tools Used:||Diagraming Tools that have UML Deployment Diagram Symbols|
Banking System Deployment Diagram Description
Deployment diagrams demonstrate how software and hardware communicate to ensure appropriate banking system operation. It properly explains how software interacts with hardware. They also help figure out which certain type of hardware uses software parts.
According to Guru99.com, the main aim of deployment diagrams is to describe how software is delivered into the hardware system. It depicts how software interacts with hardware to perform all of the functions. It’s a term that describes how software interacts with hardware and vice versa.
UML Deployment Diagram for Banking System
UML deployment diagram for banking management system is used to illustrate its’ physical architecture. In UML, deployment diagrams can show you how the software and hardware of the system work together and where the processing takes place.
The banking system uses a UML deployment diagram to show how should the developed software be deployed. It clarifies the communications between links(nodes) which helps the project to work according to the design given to it. Deployment diagrams depict the setup of run-time processing nodes and the components that reside on them.
Deployment Diagram for Banking System
Here’s the Deployment Diagram for Banking System showing the detailed illustration of the system’s software and hardware specification. Additionally, it gives the complete physical structure of the banking system that is needed in its deployment for its users.
It is important to create the deployment diagram to clarify the needs of the project before it will put into operation. This will help you avoid unnecessary difficulties that may encounter because of specification deficiency.
Banking System UML Deployment Diagram (Explanation)
The banking system UML deployment diagram explains the sketch of the relationship between software and hardware. These hardware and software are labeled to clarify their part in the system’s operation. They were represented by nodes and the connections were represented by labeled arrows.
The deployment diagram shows the scenario when the system is deployed. It has 4 nodes represented with boxes and relationship connections. The nodes are the banking system, the client’s PC, the bank application, and the bank database. The system node contains developed software that will hold the banking materials needed online.
For the connection, the system is connected to the application and database using a private network which enables it to pass a connection to the devices and enable clients to access the system. The database and the application then can communicate using a TCP/IP connection.
Deployment Diagram for Banking System (PDF)
You may download the Deployment Diagram for Banking System PDF by clicking the button below. It has the full details and discussion on System’s Deployment Diagram. You can also modify its content to complete your project requirements and needs.
Elements used in Creating your Deployment Diagram
Here are some elements used in creating your deployment diagram by Lucidchart. Deployment diagrams come in several shapes. Most of these things are shown in the graphic below, and this list gives you a general idea of what you might see.
- Artifact: A rectangle with the name and term “artifact” enclosed by two arrows represents a software-created product.
- Association: A message or other sort of communication between nodes is indicated by a line.
- Component: A rectangle with two tabs that indicate a software part is called a component.
- Dependency: A dashed line that ends in an arrow denotes the dependency of one node or component on another.
- Interface: A contract relationship is indicated by a circle. Those items that realize the interface are required to fulfill some sort of task.
- Node: A three-dimensional box represents a hardware or software object.
- Node as Container: This is a node that has another node within it, such as the nodes that contain components.
- Stereotype: A device housed within the node, displayed at the top of the node and flanked by two arrows.
Steps in creating Deployment Diagram for Banking System
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are the steps in creating the deployment diagram for the banking system. In creating this deployment diagram, we used lucidchart.com
- Step 1: Open your Diagramming tool.
When you open the tool, you may see a blank page. It has several buttons at the top of the page and on the bottom. You can use any tool which will make you comfortable. It is up to you what diagram you want to use. You can draw it manually if you like.
You can use any diagramming tool as long as it provides the deployment diagram symbols or elements. These are the artifacts, association, component, dependency, interface, node, etc. This is to make your diagram complete and detailed.
You just have to search for the UML Deployment on the search bar of your tool which looks like this.
After that, pin the Deployment Diagram Shapes and Symbols to make it viewable in your workspace.
- Step 2: Finalize the Nodes (Software and Hardware)
The second step in creating your deployment diagram is finalizing the projects’ hardware and software specifications. Then you will plot them wisely, giving space for the arrows that will determine their connections. This step will look like this.
The nodes presented here simply show the possible hardware and software needed for the banking system to operate. These nodes are composed of users’ devices (hardware) and system (software).
The system (software) is only accessible for devices when connected to the internet. The users that can access the system have their information uploaded to the server. It will serve as their qualifications to login into the system. The devices of the users are also considered nodes.
- Step 3: Map the Connections between Nodes
Finally, you will map the arrows that will emphasize the connections of nodes. These connections should be labeled to know the forms of the relationship used between nodes. The common connections are forms of Networking connections and others.
Benefits of UML Deployment Diagram
They visualize a system’s hardware processors/nodes/devices, communication linkages between them, and software file layout on that hardware.
- It aids in the visualization of the various aspects involved.
- Aids in a more accurate description of all the hardware elements used by software components.
- It clarifies the description of the runtime involved in processing nodes.
- Provides hardware specified details for a distributed application.
- Helps in modeling the system’s hardware topology.
- It aids in the modeling of inserted or included software.
- Provides more information on the hardware system.
- Reverse engineering is made easier using the UML deployment diagram.
The topology of the physical components of a system, where the software components are installed, is visualized using deployment diagrams. Deployment diagrams are used to depict a system’s static deployment view. Nodes and their relationships are depicted in deployment diagrams.
The Deployment Model shows how components will be distributed across the system architecture in detail. It contains information about network capabilities, server specifications, hardware requirements, and other aspects of the planned system’s deployment.
You need to know the diagrams used to design and develop the banking system. That is because you cannot perfectly create a fully-functional system without it. But if you create this deployment diagram, you will know the software and hardware components that the project should possess. Not only that, you will find out the needed specifications and connect them to the other UML Diagrams.
The deployment diagram is used to model the system’s physical architecture. It describes the connections of components between software and hardware system. By completing the Diagrams per module or per process, you will easily achieve your desired system. Check out our Related and Recommended Articles for more Learning and Information.
- Deployment Diagram for Inventory Management System
- Deployment Diagram for Web Application
- Learning Management System Deployment Diagram
- Deployment Diagram for Hotel Management System
- Deployment Diagram for Airline Reservation System
- Deployment Diagram for Railway Reservation System
- Online Banking System UML Diagram
- Online Banking System Class Diagram
- Banking System Sequence Diagram
- Online Banking System Activity Diagram
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Deployment Diagram for Banking System, just leave us your comments below. We would be glad to hear to concerns and suggestions and be part of your learning.
Keep us updated and Good day!