Blood Bank Management System Entity Relationship Diagram
Hi there Itsourcecoders! Today I will give you ideas about the Blood Bank Management Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for 2021. This schema will also give you deep understanding about Blood Bank Management system database project ER Diagrams tables. This will teach you in managing blood bank database as well as the relationships of tables in Blood Bank Management system project database design.
The idea presented here can be used for your system final year project. You can enhance the ER diagram for a system in this article to meet your desired system requirements.
What are included in this ER Diagram for Blood Bank Management System Database projects 2021?
- Blood Bank Management system Description with Features
- Blood Bank Management system database tables
- Schema diagram for Blood Bank Management system
- ER Diagram for Blood Bank Management System
Blood Bank Management System ER Diagram Description
This Blood Bank Management system database was made based on blood bank management requirements. The system can encode donors and recipients information. The admin can have access to the donor status and recipient information. They can handle the data needed in managing blood donation information as well as the request made by the possible recipients.
The features included in the system ER diagram were the security and monitoring of the donors’ information, and recipients information status. These features were also listed and recorded in reports that served as the history of transactions done in the system.
ER Diagram For Blood Bank Management System With Tables : Features
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the database design for Blood Bank Management system with ER Diagram of Blood Bank Management system 2021 that includes Tables, Schema, PDF, etc.
- Blood Bank Management
This means that the system can handle and manage the donors and recipients with the help of his system.
- Donor Management
This feature plays a big role for the system because this gathers the important information of the donor . These information were used to track them and with important matters regarding the system.
- Manage Recipient
This system can also manage the recipients regarding with request for blood. They also trace if the recipient is applicable to have the blood.
- Transaction and Reports Management
This feature will store the transactions made including their information and the reports every transactions and timetables.
Blood Bank Management System Entity Relationship Diagram Tables
These tables below provide the complete database tables details such as Field Name, Descriptions, data types, character lengths.
Table Name: Donor
|donor_ID (PK)||Donor ID||Int||11|
|blood_type (FK)||Blood Type||Int||11|
Table Name: Donor Transactions
|donor_trans_ID (PK)||Donor’s Transaction ID||Int||11|
|donor_ID (FK)||Donor ID||Int||11|
|donation_confirmation||Confirmation for Donation||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Recipient Transactions
|recipient_trans_ID (PK)||Recipient Transaction ID||Int||11|
|recipient_ID (FK)||Recipient ID||Int||11|
|date||Recipient Request Date||Date|
|donor_card (FK)||Donor Card||Varchar||255|
Table Name: Blood Type
|blood_type_ID (PK)||Blood Type ID||Int||11|
Table Name: Donation Card
|card_ID (PK)||Transaction ID||Int||11|
|donor_ID (FK)||Transaction Name||Int||11|
Entity Relationship Diagram for Blood Bank Management System
ER Diagram of Blood Bank Management System shows the system entity relationships in each entity and their supposed functions in each relationship.
Sample ER Diagram for Blood Bank Management System Project
Based on the image above, the ER diagram for this System is the entity of the Blood Bank Management system database, which is presented by tables;
The tables are made to meet the required specification of the system and provide much more specific details of each entity within the system.
So that completes our discussion fellas! And I hope that this article about ER Diagram For Blood Bank Management System Database Design 2021 will help you a lot.
Now let me ask you something. What have you learned through the discussion?
May this article help you with your projects in the future!
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for Blood Bank Management System just leave us your comments below.
Keep us updated and Good day!
- Best ER Diagram In DBMS With Examples 2020
- ER Diagram for Hospital Management System | 
- Hotel Management System ER Diagram |Best Database Design 2021
- ER Diagram For Library Management System Database Design 2021
- Barangay Information System ER Diagram
- Student Registration System ER Diagram
- Bus Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Enrollment System ERD | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Ordering System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- School Management System ER Diagram
- Payroll Management System ER Diagram | Itsourcecode.com 2021
- Loan Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Online Shopping System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- ank Management System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- College Library Management System ER Diagram
- ER Diagram For Student Management System Database Design 2021
- Online Ticket Booking System ER Diagram
- Pharmacy Management System ER Diagram
- Railway Management System ER Diagram
- College Management System ER Diagram
- Car Rental System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
- Attendance Management System (ERD) Entity Relationship Diagram
- Laundry Management System Database Design | ERD|TABLES
- Employee Attendance Management System ER Diagram
- Employee Management System ER Diagram
- Airline Reservation System ER Diagram | Entity Relationship Diagram
Recommended Articles From the Author
- Blood Bank Management System Project In Python With Source Code
- Blood Bank Management System Project In PHP With Source Code
- Online Blood Bank Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Blood Bank Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Blood Bank Management System Project In C++ With Source Code