The modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’ is an error in Python especially when you are using the TensorFlow program. That usually occurs when the user didn’t install the module that was required in order to run the program.
In this article, we’ll show you the solutions for the no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’ error. In addition to that, you’ll discover the reasons why this error occurs, and we’ll teach you how to troubleshoot the error with a comprehensive guide.
Continue to read and find out how to fix this error…
What is modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’ error?
Modulenotfounderror: no module named 'tensorflow_core.estimator'
The error message modulenotfounderror: no module named tensorflow_core.estimator is one that frequently appears. When you are trying to import the ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’ module in your Python code.
However, the module is not installed on your system, which is why it cannot be found by the Python interpreter.
In order to fix this error, ensure that TensorFlow is installed in your environment and that it is the correct version of TensorFlow that includes the tensorflow_core.estimator module.
What are the causes why does modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’
These are the various reasons why this error no module named ‘tensorflow.python.estimator’ usually occurs in your program that should be addressed:
- 1. The tensorflow_core.estimator module is not installed.
- If the module is not installed, the program will not run until you install it.
- 2. Installed corrupted
- If you have already installed the module, however, in some instances it is corrupted and the error won’t be resolved. Make sure it’s installed successfully.
- 3. Incompatible versions
- When you have a TensorFlow version that does not match the version of Python you are currently using, it will cause an error.
- Especially if you are using an older version of TensorFlow that does not contain the TensorFlow Core Estimator module, the error no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’ will arise.
- 4. Virtual Environment Issue
- When you are working with virtual environments and you haven’t activated the correct environment, or in some cases, you have installed the module in the incorrect environment, the error will definitely occur.
- 5. Missing Installation
- It occurs when you don’t install the TensorFlow Core Estimator module in your environment.
How to fix modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’
Now, let’s explore how you are going to fix the no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’. You just have to follow the following guide.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Here are the effective solutions for this error modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’. Open your command prompt (Windows) or terminal (MacOS or Linux). Then, execute the following command:
- Install TensorFlow Estimator
There are some cases where you forget to install the TensorFlow Estimator module tensorflow_core.estimator that includes while importing it, so you’ll have to install it using the following command:
- Upgrade TensorFlow
If the error is still there you have to upgrade it maybe because you are using the older version of TensorFlow that supports the TensorFlow Core Estimator module.
To upgrade use the following command:
- Check Virtual Environment:
When you are working with virtual environments, you have to make sure that you have activated the correct environment and installed the module in the same environment.
To do that, use the following command to activate a virtual environment
- Check Python Version
Make sure that the Python you are using is compatible with TensorFlow. You can simply check your Python version using the following command:
If the above solution does not resolve the error, you may try the following command:
Reinstall the TensorFlow Estimator
To do so, use the following command to uninstall the current version of TensorFlow Estimator:
Uninstall pip uninstall tensorflow-estimator
Right after that, it shows like this:
You just have to type (y), which means “yes.” If you type (n), it means “no.” Then, you have to reinstall the tensorflow using this command:
By doing so, this will resolve the error: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator’.
The module not found error: no module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator‘ is a common error that frequently occurs while working with TensorFlow. However, with the step-by-step solutions provided in this article, you can easily resolve this error and be able to run your program smoothly.
We also have solutions if you encounter an error like “modulenotfounderror no module named conf.” You can also visit our website for additional information about Python errors and tutorials.
Thank you very much for reading until the end of this article. Just in case you have more questions or inquiries, feel free to comment.