In this tutorial, we will discuss the solutions on how to solve the no module named config?
Also, we will discuss What is config module in Python? and What is ModuleNotFoundError?
What is ModuleNotFoundError?
The ModuleNotFoundError is an error that will occur if the python interpreter cannot find the installed module in your computer.
When you are encountered this error no module named config.
Then in this tutorial you’ll be able to know the solutions to solve the error modulenotfounderror no module named ‘config’
Also, read the other error: Modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow.python’
What is config module in Python?
The config module in Python can be used to create a custom-built Python.
For example, the Python configuration can be used in your environment variables and the command line arguments.
The Confined Configuration will be able to used to install Python into an application system.
Why modulenotfounderror no module named ‘config’ error occurs?
The reasons for this error occurs can be frequent. Yet, the following below are the common reason that provides you an error.
- It is either the spelling is incorrect or the capitalization of the module name.
- The config package it is hasn’t been installed in your python library.
- Make sure to check the spelling name before installing the module.
- The system cannot find the python path.
- Assured that the config module is installed correctly in the virtual environment.
- The config module is installed but it is installed at the incorrect path environment path.
How to solve the no module named config?
Time needed: 3 minutes.
To solve the no module named config, here are the solutions we will provide to solve the error no module name config.
- Solution 1: Install config module in Python 2
This is the command to install the config module in Python 2:
“ pip install config “
After you type the command above, it will show the following output below:
- Solution 2: Install config module in Python 3
The following command below is for the installation in config module for Python 3:
“ pip3 install config “
In conclusion, we have given the best way of solution to solve the error Modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘config’. If you encountered the no module named config the above solutions will solve it.
I hope this tutorial was helpful to you to solve your problem with the error. Contact us for extra assistance if you continue to experience this error.