This Online Examination System Project in Django is a programming language that can be used to build an online exam framework. The Examination Management System project is written in Python. We used Python Django and SQLITE to build the Examination Management System. This Django project on Examination Management System is also a Python Major Projects.
The key modules in this project are Marks/Reports, which handles the functionality of Marks, Students, which is usually used for handling Students, and Examinations, which includes all of the functionality related to Examinations. As we all know, academic python project creation is a hot topic.
|Project Name:||Garbage Level Monitoring System Project in Django|
|Language Used:||Python Django|
|Python version (Recommended):||3.8|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
Read or visit also the other interesting programming language used in online exam system.
- Online Examination System In PHP With Source Code
- Online Examination System in ASP.net With Source Code
- Online Examination System Project in Laravel with Source Code
- Online Examination System ER Diagram
- Online Examination System Use Case Diagram | UML
A Online Examination System features for Marks/Reports, Students, Questions, and other items in this project to minimize human effort and increase productivity. The python’s scope is expanding every day.
If you need a mini project on Examination Management System, we can create one for you based on your requirements. Examination Management System is a simple Python project for beginners to learn how to create web-based Python projects.
To start creating a Online Examination System Project in Django, makes sure that you have PyCharm Professional IDE Installed in your computer.
This Online Examination System Project in Django also includes a Download Source Code for free, just find the downloadable source code below and click download now.
Admin Features of Online Examination System Project in Django
- Manage Group – For the group management, The admin can add, update and delete group information.
- User Management – For the user, The admin can add, edit, and delete user information.
- Manage Exam – For the exam, the admin can add, update and delete exams information.
- Question Management – For the question, The admin can add, update, and delete question information.
- Manage Student – For the student, The admin can add, update, and delete student details.
- Results Management – For the results, The admin can view the results of the student who were taking online exam.
- Manage Set – For the set, The admin can manage if how many sets of exams.
- Login and Logout – By default, The admin can login and logout in the system.
Users Features of Online Examination System Project in Django
- Login – The student needs to login first before she/he can take the online exam.
- Signup – The student needs to fill up the following such as username, password, name, email address and phone.
- Take Exam – After the student can login in the online examination website the student can take an exam.
- Reports – The student can view the reports of there exam.
- Manage Profile – The student can update their profile information.
- View Result – The student can view the results after taking an exam.
How to Create Online Examination System Project in Django ?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are the steps on how to create a Django Online Exam System
- Step 1: Open file.
First , open “pycharm professional” after that click “file” and click “new project“.
- Step 2: Choose Django
Next, after click “new project“, choose “Django” and click.
- Step 3: Select file location.
Then, select a file location wherever you want.
- Step 4: Create application name.
After that, name your application.
- Step 5: Click create.
Lastly, finish creating project by clicking “create” button.
- Step 6: Start Coding.
Finally, we will now start adding functionality to our Django Framework by adding some functional codes.
Image output of the system
Downloadable Source Code Below.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially python, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Python Projects with source code for Beginners. But If you’re going to focus on web development using Django, you can download here from our list of Best Django Projects with source code based on real-world projects.
How To Run The Online Examination System Project in Django with Source Code?
Step 1: Extract/unzip the file
Step 2: Go inside the project folder, open command prompt and type the following commands to install Django Framework, pip install, virtual environment and run the webserver:
• python manage.py createsuperuser
• python manage.py runserver
Step 3: Finally, open the browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
For admin panel:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin12345
In summary, this 2022 Online Examination System Project in Django with Source Code can be useful to students or professional who wants to learn python programming language. This project can also be modified to fit your personal requirements. Hope this project will help you to improve your skills. Happy Coding!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Django Online Exam System, please feel free to leave a comment below.