Progress Bar in java tools exist in all programming language especially in Java Programming. This feature will help the user identify the progress of system process by displaying a bar with percentage.
This java tutorial entitled “How to Use Progress Bar using Java” will help you on how your program process data with progress bar. Please follow all the steps to complete this tutorial.
How to Use Progress Bar in Java
- Create a new JFrame form inside your project
2. Design your JFrame just look like the image below. This program uses jLabel, jTextfield, jButton, and jProgressBar.
3. In your progress bar properties, locate the “stringPainted” and tick to check it. This feature will display a percentage value of a progress bar.
4. Double click your button and insert the following code below.
//for progress 1 int val1 = Integer.parseInt(jTextField1.getText()); jProgressBar1.setValue(val1); //for progress 2 int val2 = Integer.parseInt(jTextField2.getText()); jProgressBar2.setValue(val2);
5. Run your program and the output should look like the image below.
How to Use Progress Bar using Java Output
After completing this tutorial, you understand what the importance of progress bar in our program. You can also use a progress bar partner with a background worker so that your program is equipped with progress bar whatever process you want to do.
About How to Use Progress Bar
|Project Name:||How to Use Progress Bar|
A related article you may like: