Supermarket Billing Project in C++ with Source Code
This supermarket billing system in C++ Language is a simple console application written in C++ with no graphics. This project will teach you how to utilize the stream class and how to handle files in the C++ programming language.
This project contains two classes, class amount and class item, with class amount inheriting from class item. The project is easy to follow, and the source code is supplied in a clear and intelligible manner.
The Project’s Planning
It’s a good idea to plan ahead of time before beginning any program. Although our software is simple, it nonetheless necessitates the use of various components. It’s just a demonstration of how to use the C++ language’s file handling and stream classes.
Because there are only a few features, the project is relatively straightforward to comprehend. Understanding the source code will provide you a concept of how to work with files, such as how to add, remove, update, and search data or information in and out of them.
The first step is to determine which C++ libraries are required for our program to run. These will be at the beginning of the presentation. Import a library’s header files with #include. Iostream is the first library that our software requires. We’ll use this library to manage our Supermarket Billing Project in C++ basic input and output.
What is a C++ library?
A C++ library contains code that can be used in a variety of projects. A library usually contains methods and classes that deal with a generic procedure that many developers are likely to use. C++, for example, includes libraries for processing input and output, which is a common task in many programs.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2020.
To run this Supermarket Billing Project in C++ Free Download make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Supermarket Billing Project in C++ Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Supermarket Billing Project in C++ with Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file.
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 4: Open Code Blocks or Dev C++
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE” or “Dev C++”.
- Step 5: Open Project.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder SMBS IN C++ click the “supermarket“.
- Step 6: Run Project
Lastly, Click execute tab and select compile & run or you can use the shortcut key F11.
- Step 7: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
This Supermarket Billing Project in C++ with Source Code was build and run under DEV-C++.
- Organizing the main() Function
Our program is started with the main() function. The main() function is used as the program’s entry point when it is executed.
We want to start the game as soon as the program starts.
cout<<"Super Market Billing ";
cout<<"\t\t3.Show Item Details\n\n";
cout<<"\t\tPlease Enter Required Option: ";
Nothing would happen if you were to compile and run this program. At this point, it doesn’t actually do anything. The next stage is to make the code more interactive.
- Function for the date
This statement will show you the features of the date today.
- The Function for adding items
You can enter information or data such as item number, item name, production date, price, quantity, tax percentage, and more in the add items section.
cout<<"\n\n\tItem No: ";
cout<<"\n\n\tName of the item: ";
- Function to Show the list of items.
cout<<"\n\tItem No: ";
cout<<"\n\n\tName of the item: ";
cout<<"\n\n\tDate : ";
Run Quick Virus Scan For Safe DownloadRun Quick Scan For Safe Download
Downloadable Source Code
Supermarket billing system is a very simple C++ small project that is written as a console application and does not use graphics. It’s just a demonstration of how to use the C++ language’s file handling and stream classes.
- Library Management System In C++ With Source Code
- School Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Bus Reservation System in C++ with Source Code
- Bank Management System in C++ with Source Code
- Student Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Hostel Booking System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Food Ordering System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Airline Reservation System C++ Project With Source Code
- Hospital Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Tic Tac Toe Game In C++ With Source Code
- Club Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Complaint Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Railway Reservation System in C++ With Source Code
- Pizza Hut Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
Other Articles you might read also:
- Best Final Year Project for Computer Science 2021
- Best Thesis Title For IT/CS Student [Updated 2021]
- How to Make An Effective Thesis or Capstone Document
- Writing A Good Research Title For Thesis or Capstone Project
- ICHS Library Management System
- College Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Search Filter In Django With Source Code
- Best Python Course Online | Python Course Free 2021
- To Do List Project in Python with Source Code | Video | 2020
If you have any questions or suggestions about Supermarket Billing Project in C++ with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.