The C++ programming language was used to make the Railway Reservation System in C++. People who use this small system can find out about train schedules and make reservations.
A railway ticket reservation system project in C++ users must be created from the Admin mode for the first time. You can reuse the same user after they’ve been developed, and they’ll be saved in separate files.
In this source code for railway reservation system in C++, the operations related to both of these modes are very similar. You can build a detail database, add details, show details, perform user management functions, and view passenger information in Admin mode.
To add and display train inquiry and reservation records, this railway reservation system project in C++ with output has two modes, password protection, and some basic file handling operations. This railway ticket reservation system project in C++ is finished and error-free, and I’ve presented the source code in an easy to understand format.
What is a railway reservation system?
The software that manages all of the railroad’s reservations is known as the Railway Reservation System. It is entirely built on the idea of booking rail tickets to various locations.
Previously, processing the tickets one at a time was a highly challenging task, so software that can handle all Railway Reservation System was required.
The Railway Reservation System was created as a result. The employee’s stress and workload were completely remove with the launching of this technology.
Additionally, the tourists’ decision to reserve a ticket in advance wasted time. However, nowadays, booking a ticket only takes 10 to 15 minutes, regardless of where the passenger is.
What are the advantages of railway reservation system?
The following table lists some benefits of making reservations online: You may easily buy or cancel tickets online from the convenience of your home or place of business.
You can save the time that would have been spent traveling to the railway reservation office and waiting in line for your turn by making your reservation online. This will also save you the effort of standing in line.
These are the following features of the system
- The admin login is password protected, and we have developed separate logins for the passengers as well.
- The administrator of this project has the ability to add, edit, delete, and construct trains.
- Only once the admin has added the train can the passenger make a reservation.
- Passengers can choose the train of their choice by viewing the actual data of the available trains.
- The admin is granted full control over adding, changing, and removing trains.
- To store the booking data, this project makes use of the file handling notion.
- One of the project’s key features is the ability to cancel a ticket.
- The login password can be changed by the administrator.
Working of Project
You can manually run the complete project by using the executable.exe file that is included in the zip package. We’ll now see how the full application functions along with an explanation.
- On the main screen, we have displayed the menu with the options to View information, Book the ticket, Cancel ticket, and Admin as well as Exit.
- View Information: When selecting this option, the user will be able to view all of the information concerning the trains that are now accessible. All of the trains’ specifics, which are now saved under the name “train details” in a file, will be displayed in this section.
- Cancel Ticket: If the passenger’s plans change and he decides that he needs to cancel the ticket right away, the application provides the option to do so fast, should that be necessary.
- Admin: Because he is the only person who can manage the entire Train Booking System, the Admin is sometimes referred to as the “heart” of the program or project. Only the admin has access to read, write, update, and remove information, and we’ve given them everything to them.
- View Passengers: When you select this item from the menu, all of the booking information for the passengers, including the train number and seat number, will be presented.
- Add Train: The administrator will have the ability to add trains that are available for travel on a particular day. During the process of adding the train, the program will inquire about each and every detail that follows the train.
- Delete Train: If the admin wants to delete the train due to some issues, then the admin will be able to instantly delete the train by choosing this option. Trian will be deleted only on the basis of train number.
Top Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2022 is a new essay I wrote to improve your programming skills, especially C/C++.
To run this railway reservation system project in C++ ppt make sure that you have a Code Blocks or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Railway Reservation System in C++ with Source Code Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes
These are the steps on how to run Railway Reservation System in C++ with Source Code
- Step 1: Download the Source Code,
First, You’ll need to download the source code that’s provided below.
- Step 2: Extract the file folder.
Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Open Code Blocks Application
Third, Open up your Code Blocks integrated development environment (IDE) on your desktop.
- Step 4: Open Project.
Fourth, open file tab and Open File after that open folder RailwaySystem then click the “railwayReservation.cpp“.
- Step 5: Run the Project System
Fifth, run the project system to show the output.
- Step 6: The actual code that makes up the system’s program.
You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
Downloadable Source Code
The Railway Reservation System in C++ was created with the help of the C++ programming language, and users of this little system can access both train schedules and reservation information.
Users must first establish a railway ticket reservation system project in C++ from the Admin mode. Once a user has been created, you can reuse them; their separate files will be saved.
Both of these modalities’ operations are handled similarly in this railway reservation system’s C++ source code. In Admin mode, you can create a detail database, add details, show details, manage users, and view passenger data.
If you have any questions or suggestions about railway reservation system project in c++ pdf, please feel free to leave a comment below.