Hangman Code In C++ With Source Code
For one or more players, Hangman Code In C++ Language is a traditional word guessing game. One person thinks of a word, phrase, or sentence, while the other tries to guess it by putting letters or numbers in their place. Designing and implementing a standard hangman would take time and effort.
I intend to demonstrate a reduced version of the application due to the complexity of such a project. To show the project in the console application line, I will use the C++ programming language.
The user will be asked to guess the word in this project, and they will respond by typing a letter they believe is in the word. When the user properly or mistakenly guesses a letter, the application will display a message and all previously guessed letters will be displayed so the user does not guess them again.
The first step is to determine which C++ libraries are required for our program to run. These will be at the beginning of the presentation. Import a library’s header files with #include. Iostream is the first library that our software requires. We’ll use this library to manage our guessing game’s basic input and output.
What is a C++ library?
A C++ library contains code that can be used in a variety of projects. A library usually contains methods and classes that deal with a generic procedure that many developers are likely to use. C++, for example, includes libraries for processing input and output, which is a common task in many programs.
Anyway if you want level up your knowledge in programming especially C/C++ Programming Language, try this new article I’ve made for you Best C Projects with Source Code for Beginners Free Download 2020.
To run this Hangman Code In C++ Free Download make sure that you have a Code Blocks, DEV C++ or any platform of C++ installed in your computer.
Hangman Code In C++ Source Code Steps On How To Run The Project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here’s the step’s on how to run a Hangman Code In C++ Source Code.
- Step 1: Scan Virus
First, Click the red button Run Quick Scan For Safe Download.
- Step 2: Download
Then, download the source code given below.
- Step 3: Extract file.
Then, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 4: Open Code Blocks or Dev C++
Next, After extracting the zip file, open your “Code Blocks IDE” or “Dev C++”.
- Step 5: Open Project.
After that, open file tab and Open File after that open folder hangman game C++ click the “hangmanGame“.
- Step 6: Run Project
Lastly, Click execute tab and select compile & run or you can use the shortcut key F11.
- Step 7: The actual code.
Finally, You are free to copy the given source code below or download the downloadable source code given.
This Hangman Code In C++ was build and run under DEV-C++.
- Organizing the main() Function
Our program is started with the main() function. The main() function is used as the program’s entry point when it is executed.
We want to start the game as soon as the program starts. This can be accomplished by invoking a function. The logic of the game will be handled by this method, which will be separate from the main() function.
Nothing would happen if you were to compile and run this program. At this point, it doesn’t actually do anything. The next stage is to make the code more interactive.
- Function to create collection of possible words to guess
- Function of maximum number of incorrect guesses allowed.
const int maximum_wrong = 8;
- Function of the loop for current word
while ((error < maximum_wrong) && (layoKaau != ang_tinaga))
- Function to shut down the game.
if (error == maximum_wrong)
cout << "\nYou've been hanged!";
cout << "\nThe word was " << ang_tinaga << endl;
- Function to play again while clearing system
cout << "\n\nWould you like to play again? <y/n>: ";
cin >> again;
again = toupper(again);
return (again == 'Y');
Run Quick Virus Scan For Safe DownloadRun Quick Scan For Safe Download
Downloadable Source Code
We hope you found the tutorial useful. Using a basic Hangman Code to learn the principles of C++ is a terrific way to get started. To complete the game, you’ll need to understand how to manipulate random numbers and solicit user feedback.
Rewrite the game so that the user has more than one chance to predict the number if you want it to be more challenging. To take things a step further, utilize conditional statements to warn the user if the amount they predicted is too high or low.
- Library Management System In C++ With Source Code
- School Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Bus Reservation System in C++ with Source Code
- Bank Management System in C++ with Source Code
- Student Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Hostel Booking System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Food Ordering System Project in C++ with Source Code
- Airline Reservation System C++ Project With Source Code
- Hospital Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Tic Tac Toe Game In C++ With Source Code
- Club Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Complaint Management System In C++ With Source Code
- Railway Reservation System in C++ With Source Code
- Pizza Hut Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
Other Articles you might read also:
- Best Final Year Project for Computer Science 2021
- Best Thesis Title For IT/CS Student [Updated 2021]
- How to Make An Effective Thesis or Capstone Document
- Writing A Good Research Title For Thesis or Capstone Project
- ICHS Library Management System
- College Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Search Filter In Django With Source Code
- Best Python Course Online | Python Course Free 2021
- To Do List Project in Python with Source Code | Video | 2020
If you have any questions or suggestions about Hangman Code In C++ With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.