This Tutorial is all about How to Generate Random Numbers in VB.Net. In this tutorial you will learn about How to Generate Random Numbers in VB.Net So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- Design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Button, Textbox and Label.
- Add this code to the Button.
[vbnet] Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim number As IntegerRandomize()
‘You can change the limit the number.
number = Int(Rnd() * 1000) + 1
TextBox1.Text = number[/vbnet]
- Finally Click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestion about on How to Generate Random Numbers in VB.Net, Please Feel Free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Generate Random Numbers in VB.Net Code Here
Other articles you might read also: