This tutorial is all about How to add watermark to a picture using vb.net. Watermark is a faint design made in some paper during manufacture, which is visible when held against the light and typically identifies the maker. So let’s get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- Then design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
For this design add a Picturebox, Button, and a Textbox from the toolbox.
The Textbox will be used to a text that will displayed as a watermark on image displayed in the PictureBox.
- After Designing your form, Add this following Code to the “Add Watermark” Button.
- Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
- Dim NF As New Font("Impact", 36, FontStyle.Italic)
- Dim NB As New SolidBrush(Color.FromArgb(64, 192, 255, 255))
- NB.Color = Color.FromArgb(128, 0, 0, 0)
- PictureBox1.CreateGraphics.DrawString(TextBox1.Text, NF, NB, 1, 190)
- End Sub
- Finally, Click F5 to run your Program.
If you have any comments or suggestion about on How to Add Watermark to a Picture using VB.Net, Please Feel Free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Add Watermark to a Picture using VB.Net Code Here
Readers might read also: