Student Management System Project in Node JS with Source Code (Free Download)
A small project that uses the Node JS Language Web Framework and is based on a Student Management System Project in Node JS with MongoDB. The following Node JS project has all of the necessary capabilities for first- and second-year IT students to employ in their college projects. It contains a number of features that allow users to maintain the records of their students and mentors. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and is well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free Student Management System Project in Node JS Framework with source code files.
Moving on, this node JS project for a Student Management System is primarily concerned with dealing with students, mentors, and university data. In addition, the system displays all of the accessible student information, including every detail. Additionally, the system enables for the inclusion of university profiles. There are three sections to the project: student, mentor, and university panel. The learner can create their own account and use the system in an overview of this web application. Student, mentor, and university are among the roles available in the registration area. The user can register as those roles in this section. He or she must complete the profile after logging in as a student. It contains information such as the student’s address, year, college name, and photo.
Features Available: Node JS Student Management System Project
• Sign in
• Sign up
• Add Course
• Enroll Course
A small project that uses the Node JS Language Web Framework and is based on a Student Management System Project in Node JS with MongoDB. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and is well-implemented. The system displays all of the accessible student information, including every detail. Additionally, the system enables the inclusion of university profiles.
Don’t forget to like, follow, and share this article on social media if you liked it. We are grateful for your help. Have fun coding!
? Download the Complete Source Code here: https://bit.ly/3M1OH5Q
❓Where is the source code?
- Read the description carefully.
❓What is the zip file password?
- It is always itsourcecode or itsourcecode.com.
❓What is the admin password of the source code?
- Watch the video I am showing you the account credentials.
❓I can't download the source code on your website.
- If you're having problems downloading you can right-click the download now button and paste it to another tab to download. That's the other technique to download the file. Maybe because of google chrome, the download buttons are not working well. Sorry for that inconvenience. We're fixing the problem right now.
❓Help me with how to modify the system?
- Join our perks for the modification of your system. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1aQxi_nEhods87BHYQTkw/join
? Follow our other social media:
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/2YdWUxU
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itsourcecode
• Website: https://itsourcecode.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsourcecode/
• Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1aQxi_nEhods87BHYQTkw/join
? Check out our list of Final Year Projects:
Best Final Year Project for Electrical Engineering (ECE): https://youtu.be/fqAEf50Q6VE
Best Final Year Project for Computer Science with Source Code: https://bit.ly/2OK5fHb
Best Final Year Project for Computer Science (CSE): https://bit.ly/3b2GoXL
First Top 100 Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project: https://bit.ly/30IXRhu
Best Final Year Project in Computer Science: https://bit.ly/3jrEGS5
Final Year Project For Computer Engineering: https://bit.ly/39kq2Hq
Best Project Topics For Computer Science Students: https://bit.ly/2OLYwcw
List of Thesis Projects for IT/CS Students: https://bit.ly/32O3XA4
Best Capstone Project For Information technology and Computer Science Students: https://youtu.be/D67z7XDpQUU
? Song Credits to Ikson:
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Iksonmusic
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iksonofficial
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iksonmusic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Iksonofficial
• BandCamp: https://ikson.bandcamp.com