College Management System Project in React JS with Source Code (Free Download)
The College management system in React JS and SQLite Database is a straightforward React project for keeping track of student and teacher data. This is a small project that is easy to use. SQLite is used to assist the user in storing data. You can simply save the information and revisit it later. To execute the project, make sure you have NodeJS installed. When it comes to the college system’s features, you can simply conduct a CRUD operation on it. Departments, professors, students, and sections can all be added. The entire system is written in React JS. This project provides a simple way to keep track of fundamental data. To fulfill the objective, this project use the React library. You must have NodeJS installed on your machine to run this project. When you run the project, the home page is the first page that appears. You may then navigate to the menus from there. This project will teach you the fundamentals of React and how to use a database.
A small project that utilizes the React JS language and is based on the College Management System. The following ReactJS project provides the simplest but most crucial aspects that first- and second-year IT students may utilize for their college assignments. It offers a number of key features that will enable all users to engage in the same manner that a college administration communicates with faculty and students. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free online college management system project in React JS SQLite Database with source code files.
Features Available College Management System using React JS
• Manage Instructors – In this features the admin can add, edit, view list, and delete instructors information.
• Manage Students – Admins may use this functionality to add, update, view, and remove student information.
• Sections Management – Admins may use this feature to add, amend, view, and delete information from sections.
• Manage Departments – This feature allows administrators to add, edit, view, and remove information from departments.
The College management system in React JS and SQLite Database is a straightforward React project for keeping track of student and teacher data. This project provides a simple way to keep track of fundamental data. It offers a number of key features that will enable all users to engage in the same manner as a college administration.
If you have any questions or suggestions about College Management System Project in React JS with Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.
? Download the Complete Source Code here: https://bit.ly/3MgBciJ
❓Where is the source code?
- Read the description carefully.
❓What is the zip file password?
- It is always itsourcecode or itsourcecode.com.
❓What is the admin password of the source code?
- Watch the video I am showing you the account credentials.
❓I can't download the source code on your website.
- If you're having problems downloading you can right-click the download now button and paste it to another tab to download. That's the other technique to download the file. Maybe because of google chrome, the download buttons are not working well. Sorry for that inconvenience. We're fixing the problem right now.
❓Help me with how to modify the system?
- Join our perks for the modification of your system. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1aQxi_nEhods87BHYQTkw/join
? Follow our other social media:
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/2YdWUxU
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itsourcecode
• Website: https://itsourcecode.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsourcecode/
• Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1aQxi_nEhods87BHYQTkw/join
? Check out our list of Final Year Projects:
Best Final Year Project for Electrical Engineering (ECE): https://youtu.be/fqAEf50Q6VE
Best Final Year Project for Computer Science with Source Code: https://bit.ly/2OK5fHb
Best Final Year Project for Computer Science (CSE): https://bit.ly/3b2GoXL
First Top 100 Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project: https://bit.ly/30IXRhu
Best Final Year Project in Computer Science: https://bit.ly/3jrEGS5
Final Year Project For Computer Engineering: https://bit.ly/39kq2Hq
Best Project Topics For Computer Science Students: https://bit.ly/2OLYwcw
List of Thesis Projects for IT/CS Students: https://bit.ly/32O3XA4
Best Capstone Project For Information technology and Computer Science Students: https://youtu.be/D67z7XDpQUU
? Song Credits to Ikson:
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Iksonmusic
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iksonofficial
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iksonmusic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Iksonofficial
• BandCamp: https://ikson.bandcamp.com