Ticket Booking System DFD Levels 0 1 2 | Dataflow Diagram Best of 2021
Hi there Itsourcecoders! Today I will give you ideas about the Ticket Booking System DFD Diagram levels 0 1 2. This PDF will also give you deep understanding about Ticket Booking System Best Data Flow Diagram (DFD) levels 0, 1 and 2 2021.
Here’s what you need to know.
The following are the flows that the Ticket Booking System can generate:
- Manage Customer Information
- Manage Booking Records
- Checks Date of Bookings
- Update Booking Status
- Monitor Transaction
To have an advance knowledge about the Ticket Booking System, you must be familiarize with these symbols:
Best Data Flow Diagram for Ticket Booking System | Ticket Booking System DFD Levels 0 1 2 2021
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Here’s the Dataflow Diagram levels 0 1 2 for Ticket Booking System and step-by-step way on how to create Ticket Booking System DFD.
- Ticket Booking System DFD Level 0
To start with, let us familiarize what is Ticket Booking System DFD level 0.
The Ticket Booking System DFD level 0 is also known as context diagram. It’s supposed to be an abstract view, with the mechanism represented as a single process with external parties.
This DFD for the Ticket Booking System depicts the overall structure as a single bubble. It comes with incoming/outgoing indicators showing input and output data.
In this data flow diagram you will see the general process done in Ticket Booking System monitoring. This will also serve as a guide as you go through the deeper processes of the Ticket Booking System data flow diagrams.
As you see, when you build the levels of data flow diagrams, the connections of the transactions and data also broadens and gets more specific.
- Ticket Booking System DFD Level 1
Next to the context diagram is the level 1 data flow diagram.
The content of Ticket Booking System DFD level 1 must be single process node from the context diagram and is broken down into sub processes
In this level, the system must display or reveal further processing information.
The following are essential data to accommodate:
• Booking Records
• Customer Information
• Date of Bookings
• Transaction Records
• Employee Records
These procedures require information such as record of customers, bookings, payment, transaction and revenue from which served as the bases for the booking admin to manage the Ticket Booking System. This type of data is represented by a data store.
With being knowledgeable about the DFD level 1 of the Ticket Booking System, you will know then its broaden context terms.
In addition to that, this may also serve as your reference on how the inputs or data fed on the system. Then you will be also informed about the outputs that the system gives.
These processes shown in the DFD were all based on the concept of Ticket Booking System.
- Ticket Booking System Level 2
After presenting the Ticket Booking System DFD levels 0 and 1, next to that is level 2.
Here’s what you need to consider in creating data flow diagram level 2 for Ticket Booking System.
• The Level 2 DFD for the system should represent the basic modules as well as data flow between them.
• Since the DFD level 2 is the highest abstraction level, its Ticket Booking System processes must be detailed that is based on the DFD level 1.
Finally, after figuring the processes given in the system, the user will now have their request being processed.
The Processes that the system should prioritize are as follows:
• Manage Customer Information
• Manage Booking Records
• Checks Date of Bookings
• Update Booking Status
• Monitor Transaction
DFD level 2 let’s you know the ideas on where does the data inputs goes and inputs comes within the Ticket Booking System. Considering the the dataflow levels mentioned above, you can determine well the importance of breaking the processes into more specific manner.
The presented level not only shows you the detailed processes of system, but also gives you precise destination of the data that flows in the system.
This DFD will also be your references as you make and design your own project DFD levels 0, 1 and 2.
Additional Knowledge on DFD Levels 0 1 2 of Ticket Booking System.
What is Ticket Booking System DFD level 0?
A context diagram is another name for it. With the mechanism represented as a single process and external parties it will be an abstract view. It depicts the overall structure as a single bubble with incoming/outgoing indicators showing input and output data.
The data flow diagram level 0 also considers the entire system to be a single process and emphasizes the system’s interaction with external entities.
Context diagrams (level 0 DFDs) are diagrams in which the entire system is represented as a single process.
A single process node and its connections to external entities are depicted in Level 0 data flow diagrams.
What does Ticket Booking System level 1 DFD entail?
Level 1 DFDs provide a broad overview but go into greater depth than a context diagram. The single process node from the context diagram is broken down into sub processes in a level 1 data flow diagram.
The System level 1 DFD lists all of the major sub-processes that make up the entire system. A level 1 DFD can be thought of as a “detonated view” of the context diagram.
A single production node and its relationships to external entities are depicted in Level 0 data flow diagrams. Level 1 DFDs provide a broad overview but go into greater depth than a context diagram.
The single process node from the context diagram is broken down into sub processes in a level 1 data flow diagram.
What does Ticket Booking System level 2 DFD entail?
The 2-level DFD delves even deeper into the concepts of 1-level DFD. It can be used to plan or record all of the specific/necessary information about how the system works.
Level 2 DFD is the DFD’s highest abstraction level and represents the system’s basic modules as well as data flow between them.
So that completes our discussion fellas! And I hope that this PDF about Ticket Booking System Data Flow Diagram Levels 0 1 2 | Best DFD 2021 will help you a lot.
Now let me ask you something. What have you learned through the discussion?
May this article help you with your projects in the future!
If you have inquiries or suggestions about Ticket Booking System Data flow Diagram Levels 0 1 2 | Best DFD 2021 PDF just leave us your comments below.
Keep us updated and Good day!
- BEST Data Flow Diagram Examples 2021 | DFD | TIPS and TRICKS
- Inventory Management System DFD Level 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagram 2021
- Barangay Information System DFD Levels 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagram 2021
- Purchase Management System DFD Level 0 1 2
- POS (Point of Sales) System DFD Levels 0 1 2
- Payroll Management System DFD Level 0 1 2 |Best Dataflow Diagram
- Best Data Flow Diagram for Library Management System | DFD 2021
- Food Ordering System DFD Levels 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagrams
- Enrollment System DFD Levels 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagrams
- University Management System DFD Level 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagram 2021
- Student Management System DFD Level 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagram 2021
- Data Flow Diagram Level 0 1 2 Examples In Software Engineering
- College Management System DFD Level 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagram 2021
- Online Shopping DFD Level 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagrams 2021
- ATM System DFD Levels 0 1 2 | Best Dataflow Diagrams
- Ticket Booking System In Python With Source Code
- Ticket Reservation System in PHP Free Download with QR Code
- Car Booking System in Python with Source Code
- Movie Ticketing System Database Design
- Final Year Projects for Computer Science with Source Code in Python
- Best Java Projects With Source Code For Beginners Free Download 2021
- Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021