Point Of Sale (POS) In Java With Source Code

The Point Of Sale System In Java, or POS in Java is a fully functional desktop application written in the Java programming language.

The project collects consumer payments and keeps track of all sales.

This Point Of Sale Project In Java allows business owners to track all of their previous month’s sales and predict the most popular product.

How To Make A POS System In Java?

Creating a POS System In Java is very easy. first, before you start coding makes sure that you have simple knowledge about java programming like familiarizing the java syntax and etc.

Project Output

Point Of Sale (POS) System Loading
Point Of Sale (POS) System Loading
Point Of Sale (POS) Login Page
Point Of Sale (POS) Login Page
Point Of Sale (POS) Home Page
Point Of Sale (POS) Home Page
Point Of Sale (POS) Main Page
Point Of Sale (POS) Main
Point Of Sale (POS) Customer Information
Point Of Sale (POS) Customer Information
Point Of Sale (POS) Product Information
Point Of Sale (POS) Product Information
Point Of Sale (POS) Most Selling Product
Point Of Sale (POS) Most Selling Product
Point Of Sale (POS) Stocks
Point Of Sale (POS) Stocks
Point Of Sale (POS) Transaction Declined
Point Of Sale (POS) Transaction Declined
Point Of Sale (POS) Income Monitoring
Point Of Sale (POS) Income Monitoring
Point Of Sale (POS) Invoice
Point Of Sale (POS) Invoice

What Is Point Of Sale (POS) In Java?

The Point Of Sale Java Code is the location where a consumer makes a payment for goods or services, as well as where sales taxes may be due.

It could be a physical store with POS terminals and systems for processing card payments, or a virtual sales point like a computer or mobile electronic device.

Why is a POS In Java useful in a business?

This Point Of Sale Java Source Code is highly suggested in today’s enterprises for a variety of small-to medium-sized businesses.

The Point Of Sale In Java It gets all the important information about customers, sales, and inventory. So, the data and information processed by the POS system can be used for calculations and marketing campaigns that keep your bottom line in check while still getting people to come to your store.

Why do stores need a POS system or Point of Sale system?

The main reason for a business to have a POS System In Java is to help the store run better for the customer. This includes cutting down on the time people have to wait, scanning products faster, making payments faster, etc. Customers will likely get better service and come back to your store to buy their next item if you make these changes.

How does Point of Sale System In Java or POS System Work?

The POS System In Java NetBeans works just by logging in with the username and password that were used to register. The main job of this Point of Sale System is to handle sales and payments at the point of sale.

The user of the system can create, read, update, and delete products and customers. These are called CRUD operations. Also, the system can keep track of the most-bought item and sales from months, days, or even weeks ago, which is very important for a business.

About the Project : Point Of Sale (POS) In Java With Source Code

The POS in Java was made using Java programming and the NetBeans IDE (Integrated Development Environment). This project was created using a graphical user interface (GUI).

This project lets us take payments from customers and keep track of all the sales from the past months, days, or even weeks.

This Point Of Sale System In Java With Source Code The system includes a lot of features. The user can log in, perform consumer transactions, and preserve all pertinent information.

The NetBeans IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is used for front-end design. A MySQL database was used on the back end of the system to store and retrieve data.

Point Of Sale System Or POS In Java : Project Details And Technology

Project Name :Point Of Sale (POS) In Java With Source Code
Abstract :This Point Of Sale System In Java Its main purpose is to make sales and take payments at the point of sale.
Language Used :Java
IDE Used :NetBeans 11.2
Type :Desktop Application
Developer :Glenn Magada Azuelo
Point Of Sale (POS) In Java With Source Code – Project Information

Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially Java, try this new article I’ve made for you Best Java Projects With Source Code For Beginners Free Download 2021.

To start executing a Point Of Sale System In Java, makes sure that you have NetBeans IDE or any platform of Java installed in your computer.

Point Of Sale (POS) In Java : Steps On How To Run The Project

Time needed: 5 minutes

These are the steps on how to run Point Of Sale (POS) In Java

• Step 1: Download source code.

First, download the source code given below.
    Point Of Sale (POS) In Java Download Button

• Step 2: Extract file.

Second, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
    Point Of Sale (POS) In Java Extract Files

• Step 3: Click open project.

Third, open NetBeans IDE and click open project and choose your download source code.
    Point Of Sale (POS) In Java Open Project

• Step 4: Run the project.

Last, right click the project folder and click run.
    Point Of Sale (POS) In Java Execute Project

Download Source Code below

Note: If you want to download the source code just click the button below and message me directly!

Summary

The Point Of Sale System, is made entirely out of Java and the MySQL Database.

It has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with all of the functions that stores need to improve customer satisfaction.

This article on how to make a pos system in java shows us how to improve our skills and logic, which is important for using the Java programming language, which is the most popular and widely used programming language in many businesses.

You can also get the source code for this simple project for free.

Inquiries

If you have any questions or suggestions on How To Make A POS System In Java, please feel free to leave a comment below.

2 thoughts on “Point Of Sale (POS) In Java With Source Code”

1. Hi Glen,
    Thank you for uploading this POS source code. It is helping a lot of beginners like me on learning Java.
    I have just after downloading the source code, and ofcourse a beginner like myself will immediately ask silly questions. Please forgive me if I ask, I am only currently at the foundation level of Java.
    After downloading and opening the source code in netbeans, an error occured on the file Main_menu.java. The error says ‘package org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete does not exist ‘ at each line where the statement says,

org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete.AutoCompleteDecorator.decorate(jComboBox1);
    org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete.AutoCompleteDecorator.decorate(jComboBox2);
    org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete.AutoCompleteDecorator.decorate(jComboBox3);
    org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete.AutoCompleteDecorator.decorate(jComboBox4);
    org.jdesktop.swingx.autocomplete.AutoCompleteDecorator.decorate(jComboBox5);

I dont know if it has something to do about the MySQL database which I dont have any background yet.

I hope you can have a look at these and help me out a bit.

Many thanks,

Noms

Leave a Comment