This Visual Basic tutorial is all about Auto Typer.
Auto Typers are very common in the web and there are instances that some people charge money for them.
Today, I will teach you how to make an Auto Typer. With this, you can create a customized Auto Typer that you can share with your friends.
This tutorial will cover how to Send Keys.
- Open the Visual Basic, select “File” on the menu, hit new and create a new project.
- The New Project dialog will appear.
Select “windows” in the project types, hit the “windows form application” in the templates and hit “ok“.
- Add two buttons, a timer and a textbox and the form will look like this.
- Add the following code in the code editor.
Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
- This will be the output when you run the program.
Readers might read also: