This Tutorial is all about Get List of All Links on a Web Page in VB.Net. In this tutorial you will be able to Get List of All Links on a Web Page in VB.Net. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- After that, design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Webbrowser, a Button, a Textbox and a Label to the form.
- Change the Webbrowser Url Properties to the page you want to get its links: (ex: http://www.google.com).
In this tutorial, we will get the links on Google page.
- Add this Code to the Button.
- Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
- Dim a As Integer
- Dim b As String
- For a = 1 To WebBrowser1.Document.Links.Count - 1
- b = b & WebBrowser1.Document.Links(a).InnerHtml & vbCrLf
- NextTextBox1.Text = b
- Label1.Text = WebBrowser1.Document.Links.Count & " links."
- End Sub
- Finally, Click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on Get List of All Links on a Web Page in VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download Get List of All Links on a Web Page in VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read:
- Connecting Java to MySQL Database Java Tutorial
- Replace Character Using PHP for Creating Own Smiley Code
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)