This Tutorial is all about Get List of Installed Fonts Using ListBox in VB.Net. In this tutorial you will be able to Get List of Installed Fonts Using ListBox in VB.Net. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- After that, design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a ListBox and a Button from the Toolbox.
- Got to Code Page and add this Following Declaration.
- Imports System.Drawing.Text
- Add this code to the Button.
- Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
- Dim fonts As New InstalledFontCollectionFor Each one As FontFamily In fonts.Families
- End Sub
- Click F5 to run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on Get List of Installed Fonts Using ListBox in VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download Get List of Installed Fonts Using ListBox in VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read:
- Updating Records in MS Access Using VB.Net
- How to Draw Circle and Square in VB.Net
- How to Create an Image Slideshow Using VB.Net with Picturebox
- How to Make Media Player Using Visual Basic.Net
- Textbox Value Restriction using VB.Net
(Visited 553 times, 1 visits today)