Create Beautiful Bar Chart Java Tutorial using Netbeans IDE
This tutorial is all about How to Create Beautiful Bar Chart Java Tutorial using Netbeans IDE.In this tutorial you will learn how to create your own professional quality bar charts in your applications.This tutorial uses jfreechart-1.0.19.jar version Package library and Netbeans IDE. Please follow all the steps below to complete this tutorial.
Create Beautiful Bar Chart Java Tutorial using Netbeans IDE steps
Download the JFreeChart library in this website www.jfree.org/jfreechart
If the download is done, add it to your project by right clicking the Libraries folder located in your project and then Add JAR/Folder and browse where your downloaded package located and inside lib folder add all the libraries listed.
The next step is to
Create your project by clicking file at the top of your project and then click new project, you can name your project whatever you want. And then drag a button in your form.
After that you need to import these packages
above your class and
then double click your button and copy paste the code below:
- DefaultCategoryDataset dataset = new DefaultCategoryDataset();
- dataset.setValue(80, "Marks", "Value 1");
- dataset.setValue(70, "Marks", "Value 2");
- dataset.setValue(75, "Marks", "Value 3");
- dataset.setValue(85, "Marks", "Value 4");
- dataset.setValue(90, "Marks", "Value 5");
- JFreeChart chart = ChartFactory.createBarChart("Student's Score", "Student's Name","Marks", dataset, PlotOrientation.VERTICAL,false,true,false);
- CategoryPlot p = chart.getCategoryPlot();
- ChartFrame frame = new ChartFrame("Bar Chart Report",chart);
Then you’re done. Run your project and see if it works.
For questions or any other concerns or thesis/capstone creation with documentation, you can contact me through the following:
E-Mail: [email protected]ail.com
Contact No.: +639098911050
Ryan A. Salem
BSIT Graduate, soon to be MIT.
Java Developer / System Developer
Related topic(s) that you make like: