This tutorial is all about Saving New Records in MS Access Using VB.Net. In this post i will teach you Saving New Records in MS Access Using VB.Net. So let’s get started:
As a continuation of this tutorial. We will use the Displaying Data Table Records in Datagridview using VB.Net
- First, Design your Form like this one below.
Add a Label, Textbox, and a Button.
- After designing the form. Click the Save Button and add this following codes.
- Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.ClickTry
- Sql = "INSERT INTO tblitems(ITEMNAME, BRAND, PRICE) VALUES ('" & TextBox1.Text & "', '" & TextBox2.Text & "','" & TextBox3.Text & "')"
- With dbcmd
- .CommandText = Sql
- .Connection = Myconnection
- End Withresult = dbcmd.ExecuteNonQuery
- If result > 0 Then
- MsgBox("New item record has been saved!")
- Call Button1_Click(sender, e)
- MsgBox("No item record has been saved!!")
- End If
- Catch ex As Exception
- End Try
- End Sub
- Add this following Sub in the Public Class Form1.
- Public Sub cleartextfields()
- For Each crt As Control In GroupBox1.Controls
- If crt.GetType Is GetType(TextBox) Then
- crt.Text = Nothing
- End If
- NextEnd Sub
- Then Click F5 to Run the Program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on Saving New Records in MS Access Using VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download Saving New Records in MS Access Using VB.Net Code Here
Readers might read also: