This Tutorial is all about How to Round a Number in VB.Net. In this tutorial about How to Round a Number in VB.Net, you will be able to Round a Number in VB.Net. So lets get Started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- After that, design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below
Add a Button and a Textbox.
- Then Add this Following codes in the Button.
- Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
- Dim a As Single
- Dim b As Double
- b = Convert.ToDouble(TextBox1.Text)
- a = Math.Round(b)
- TextBox1.Text = a
- End Sub
- Finally, Click F5 to run the program.
If you have any comments or suggestions about on How to Round a Number in VB.Net, please feel free to contact our webpage.
Download How to Round a Number in VB.Net Here
Other Articles Readers might read:
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)