This tutorial is all about Comparing Two Strings Using VB.Net. With this tutorial you can Comparing Two Strings Using VB.Net. easily. So let’s get started:
- First is open the Visual Basic, Select File on the menu, then click New and create a new project.
- Then a New Project Dialog will appear. You can rename your project, depending on what you like to name it. After that click OK
- Design your form like this just like what I’ve shown you below.
Add a Button, and 2 Textbox.
- After Designing your form, Add this code to the button.
- Finally, Click F5 to run Program.
If you have any comments or suggestion about onComparing Two Strings Using VB.Net, Please Feel Free to contact our webpage.
Download Comparing Two Strings Using VB.Net Code Here
Other articles you might read also:
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)