This tutorial is all about How to Contribute Source Code and Articles in Itsourcecode. With this, I will guide you step by step on How to Contribute Source Code and Articles in ITSC.
So let’s get started:
- First, is that you should login to the website or if you don’t have an account you can connect through Facebook to login or you can sign in and register.
- After you have login. Select and click Contribute Here You can choose on Source Code or Articles. Depends on what you want to share on us.
- After selecting Source Code or Articles, You need to fill the required fields. As I’ve shown you below.
- In this section these fields need to fill:
Title – Title name of you Source Code.
Language – Select the programming Language you use.
Description – Write some information about your system includes Name of the system, Purpose of the System and its Features.
Tags – Add some tags for you Source Code.
Screenshots – Add Pictures for your Source Code.
Code File – Upload your Source Code File use .zip file extension.
- Lastly, Check Terms and Condition. and Submit your Source Code or Article.
If you have any questions or comments about How to Contribute Source Code and Articles in Itsourcecode, please feel free to contact us here.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)