In this tutorial “How to Delete Data using VB.Net and MySQL Database”, I will teach you on how you can delete a selected row of data from DatagridView. This feature exists in all application running with a Database system. Please follow all the steps to complete this tutorial.
Delete Data using VB.Net and MySQL Database Steps.
- Add a new button from your toolbox and rename it to “Delete”. The form should look like the image below.
2. Double click your new created button to generate the “button Click Event”.
- Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
- End Sub
3. Insert the following codes below in your “Button Click Event“.
- If (MsgBox("Are you sure you want to delete the item?", MsgBoxStyle.YesNo) = MsgBoxResult.Yes) Then
- Str = "DELETE FROM tablename WHERE id='1'"
- Dim mysc As New MySqlCommand(Str, conn)
- MsgBox("Data Deleted!", MsgBoxStyle.Information)
- End If
- Catch ex As Exception
- End Try
For more information, feel free to leave your comment below, use the contact page of this website or use my contact information.
Email: [email protected] | Cell. No.: 09468362375
Next Topic: How to Save Data Using VB.Net and MySQL Database